The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narmer commander invulnerable bug

(PSN)civic-cabin4

about the narmer commander is that the fact is he is invulnerable and I'll explain why this shouldn't be a thing and needs fixing the commander has an ability which is called "vomvalyst summon" as far I know you can't get vomvalysts in the day time so this ability makes no sense not only does it make him invulnerable and impossible to kill him you need to get rid of them they come back even after killing them he just pops out another two making him invulnerable his invulnerable state won't go away even if you kill the vomvalysts he's just permanent invulnerable no way kill to him no way to finish the bounty because of the way he spawns in this bounty this is a day time bounty and the vomvalysts which spawn at night shouldn't be in a day time bounty and the bounty isn't available at night so that ability makes no sense this is a bug has to be this is so bad that all 4 defence missions is not as bad I'm not sure why you can't win this bounty because of how this commander spawns in a invulnerable state with 2 vomvalysts can you please look into if you do the bounty and get to the last stage it'll break and you can't finish it this has happened more than once before to me.

1. Use period and comma in a sentence

2. Use operator/drifter amp to kill vomvalyst.

3. It's Narmer bounty which mean it's supposed to be more difficult than normal. If you already finish Zariman quest, it's not that difficult to kill him

4. Do this mission in group

Edited by BroDutt
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

1. Use period and comma in a sentence

2. Use operator/drifter amp to kill vomvalyst.

3. It's Narmer bounty which mean it's supposed to be more difficult than normal. If you already finish Zariman quest, it's not that difficult to kill him

4. Do this mission in group

1. I have a reason for this 

2. There's a bug where he's completely invulnerable doesn't matter what you do

3. I've finished the game and have steel path unlocked I was just letting the dev team know about this I could beat him if it didn't bug out for me

4. I don't do things in squads unless absolutely necessary I'm a solo player because host migration and because of players leaving you lose everything and not everyone will do the objective I've seen this happen on reddit a bunch or mentions of it happening 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...