Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture Tips

gboy193

Question

So, I've played a few missions of capture, but I 've only ever successfully completed it twice. Both times, at least one of the VIPs got away. It seems they have way too much health or something. Anyway, does anyone have any tips or strategies to help out newer players? I didn't find a post with this info, so, if there is one, please direct to it.

19 answers to this question

Ash + max sprint mod + Smoke bomb + good weapon = fjahjfiknjgbnhbhsbfa + Win

Note: Use Blast status (on a weapon with at least 10% status chance) It knocks them over, so they wont run very far.

Blast is fire + cold

Edited by Zareek

It's funny how the targets can see you even when you're invisible and then they just start running away as if they can actually run away from a scary &#! Loki or Ash lol

Yeah, but you have time to kill them.

Yeah, but everything else will ignore you while you kill them

Edited by Zareek

Yep. I guess DE intended them to have true sight to make Capture a bit of a challenge along with the other changes like health and how they can fight now.

Yeah and thank god for that. I always wanted the game to have more challenge. Although my Warframe dream, is to have them buff the bosses, so we get forced to dodge their abilities. Instead of being able to tank them and kill them in 1min.. even on the new ruk thats possible.. :/

I did find something that seems to work well, provided you can catch up to them. Jump attack with your melee knocks them down. Just spam it, and they can't go anywhere. Only problem implementing that is catching up, especially since they can sprint as fast as fast as you, and never run out of stamina. I do appreciate the tips, I'm going to have to give them a try. Especially the blast. I just don't have any elemental mods yet, though.

I did find something that seems to work well, provided you can catch up to them. Jump attack with your melee knocks them down. Just spam it, and they can't go anywhere. Only problem implementing that is catching up, especially since they can sprint as fast as fast as you, and never run out of stamina. I do appreciate the tips, I'm going to have to give them a try. Especially the blast. I just don't have any elemental mods yet, though.

I will gladly give you some, if you still need them when I get home.

Also, off topic, Ash, when can I look forward to getting him. I was looking into buying his blueprint, but I noticed the pices required were pieces of his armor, instead of components. What's up with that? If I have to collect his whole frame to make him, why should we have to buy the blueprint to put it together? Or, am I missing something?

Also, off topic, Ash, when can I look forward to getting him. I was looking into buying his blueprint, but I noticed the pices required were pieces of his armor, instead of components. What's up with that? If I have to collect his whole frame to make him, why should we have to buy the blueprint to put it together? Or, am I missing something?

Huh? It's like that for every frame in the game (well, except for Excalibur Prime I guess...). First you get the blueprints for the parts, then you use the frame blueprint to put them together...

Edited by marelooke

Well, any frame you buy the blueprint for. So I can actually make the parts, I don't have to find them from boss drops?

Yes you do, the blueprints for the parts drop from bosses. The blueprint to put everything together you need to buy from the Market (unless you get lucky and get the one you want from a login reward)

Yes you do, the blueprints for the parts drop from bosses. The blueprint to put everything together you need to buy from the Market (unless you get lucky and get the one you want from a login reward)

Ugh, ok. Do any of the bosses drop the blueprints for Ash, or is it a specific boss?