Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum - Small Addition to Relays?

BiancaRoughfin

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tenno! <3

I love it when TennoBaum comes around, i often love gifting new players some stuff to help them get started or motivated in the game, usually and mostly skins for their current or favorite frames.

One of the things i would love is there to be a big Christmas Tree (BaumTree) in the Relays, where players could once a day interact with to collect a present, this present would come from other anonymous Tenno who contribute to the event. Instead of the current gifting directly to other players through the in-box, Tennos would be able to purchase Reactors, Catalysts, Formas, Exilus Adaptors, Boosters and skins (Individuals/Bundles) directly at the tree and these would be added as a random gift for another Tenno that interacts with the Tree. They can still opt to directly gift someone as currently done but the tree would have more of an element of surprise since you would never know exactly what you`re getting.

Forma Bundles would be split, instead of gifting a single player 3x it would then gift 3 different Tenno, as for Skins/Skin Bundles the Tree would only gift players those skins and bundles they already dont own.

DE could throw in some stuff in too, in case the tree`s gifts are low ir the list is empty, have it gift players things like 50K Credits, 1K Endo or 1.5K Kuva.

Thoughts?

Spoiler

Sad Story, a few years ago i gifted 2 New players i met in a Hydron run with the complete Excalibur Zato bundle, they never played the game again as i never receive the notification that they had opened the Bundles. :<

( Such WoW vibes. )

It would be a nice change, form the server overloads in collecting the rewards from the charity. 

We could add a special item for each year, that everyone gets ( no Baro reruns ). 

Clem needs to be there. Maybe in a fort made of presents, or climbing the tree, maybe screaming GRAKATA when he reaches the top.

( I'm sorry that happened to you. I always love and appreciate the gifts you send me. )

Edited by PazuulLoveMe