The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mini Game

Dark-Sheer

16 hours ago, Dark-Sheer said:

Grendelball in a flipper with Deathorbs as Bumpers 🙂

It would be another game like Frame Fighter on the Ludoplex.

Something similar has been done with Metroid Pinball

Grendel style pac-man with different faction maps and getting a Loki head symbol causes the enemies to lose their guns temporarily so they flee in terror and primed to be eaten.

Grendel style PinBall with the orokin design for the game as they’re full of different traps with death orbs being the bumpers and such.

RailJack Galaga where you shoot at the enemies, they’ll drop different weapon types, colors demonstrate how strong they are. You can take multiple hits and catch repair kits if you’re lucky. The enemies are different factions eventually leading to the bosses like Profit Taker, Mother Orb, Vay Hek Large version, Jordas golem, J3 Golem, etc. 

Warframe Luigi Ghost Mansion where you use Sevagoth and his wraith as the ghosts while the others are corpus or grineer having to avoid being caught. Running around a maze not knowing where the wraith will appear. 

Gauss Rush, basically like those little app games like Sonic Dash or Minion Run, where you run down a 3 lane path and dodge obstacles. Collecting credits and such. Maybe few other fast frames can be used with slightly different skills in later updates. 

There’s a lot more but they’re a bit too big to be side games. But these are what I could think of off the top of my head the moment I saw your post. I’m sure a few dozen more will come to mind that aren’t too big.