The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Regional Pricing for Turkey

ScaLee

29 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Think I just spotted why you're having difficulty understanding that not one single word you've typed has been read. Looks like that's actually pretty normal for you in other threads too.

Oh but lest I forget, are you done yet? Painting a pretty vivid picture of a bitter grudge-holding person at this stage, still typing away knowing full well it means nothing but still doing so just to try to be annoying. Hasn't worked of course, didnt elsewhere either luckily, so I've no problem continuing to ask you to do something you should have had the sense to do hours ago.

So are you done or is there still some tantrum energy left?

Seems like I struck a nerve considering how direct you are lately and if you've scoured my posts and kept reaching to somewhere else. You really want to nip an  e-argument in the bag, eh? Alright then, let's highlight this:

On 2023-12-10 at 1:04 PM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

The irony of starting a post by stating someone missed a point, and immediately proceeding to miss the point about the "Discount" remark being made, is pretty incredible. Thank you, was having a long stressful day and having something to make me chuckle a bit helped. 

Being called out at your own insufferable behavior =/= holding grudges. You are being called out for your inane, sanctimonious response on this thread, which are similar to what you've done before. Do you act like this IRL, and tell people they're grudgeful if they call you out? But do go on, keep projecting. If I was grudgeful you would bet I would have followed you all over the forum, lmao. We've met enough times. People have seen you many times. And out of all the times we've met (or seen your posts), most of your posts are kinda like above. I wish I was kidding.

You ain't special. It's even more obvious at this point that you think otherwise because you think that someone would waste time by watching your every single step. That's narcissistic.

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Stafelund said:

Seems like I struck a nerve considering how direct you are lately and if you've scoured my posts and kept reaching to somewhere else. You really want to nip an  e-argument in the bag, eh? Alright then, let's highlight this:

Being called out at your own insufferable behavior =/= holding grudges. You are being called out for your inane, sanctimonious response on this thread, which are similar to what you've done before. Do you act like this IRL, and tell people they're grudgeful if they call you out? But do go on, keep projecting. If I was grudgeful you would bet I would have followed you all over the forum, lmao. We've met enough times. People have seen you many times. And out of all the times we've met (or seen your posts), most of your posts are kinda like above. I wish I was kidding.

You ain't special. It's even more obvious at this point that you think otherwise because you think that someone would waste time by watching your every single step. That's narcissistic.

Must have been a  interesting read. You done?

45 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Must have been a  interesting read. You done?

Said the person who still doesn't understand regional pricing. It's not some unique phenomenon for Steam. It's a very real thing that exists all across the globe. 

OP was simply interested in understanding if DE will take it to into consideration given the recent Steam changes. You obviously can't have an answer to the question, so why continue to add absolutely zero value to the conversation. Just to make yourself look like a fool, I guess. Well played.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Said the person who still doesn't understand regional pricing. It's not some unique phenomenon for Steam. It's a very real thing that exists all across the globe. 

OP was simply interested in understanding if DE will take it to into consideration given the recent Steam changes. You obviously can't have an answer to the question, so why continue to add absolutely zero value to the conversation. Just to make yourself look like a fool, I guess. Well played.

Cool so regional pricing isn't variable, never changes, and isn't reliant on multiple factors including the success of a regions exchange rate and outer factors such as the abuse of such. My mistake lol.

You folks can keep typing "you don't understand regional pricing" until the cows come home, but it unfortunately will never be true. Have you anything to actually add to the topic at all or were you just here to needlessly join in on a discussion you weren't part of?

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

1 hour ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Have you anything to actually add to the topic at all or were you just here to needlessly join in on a discussion you weren't part of?

Back at ya champ.

If we go back to your original comment about it being a "fix", is where you started off on the wrong tangent and you just kept going from there. Clearly no understanding whatsoever. 

It's one thing to try reduce some of variability, but pushing prices up (in some cases by a very large increase), is just blatantly ignoring the issue.

So you've got what, half a dozen comments, none of which are remotely close to the issue. Just keep burrying your head in the sand.

Your assertion seems to be that, for example, two people living in different countries, one with a salary of $100/wk and another with a salary of $1000/wk, they should have to pay the same amount for goods and services? 

Edited by (PSN)iuvenilis
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Back at ya champ.

If we go back to your original comment about it being a "fix", is where you started off on the wrong tangent and you just kept going from there. Clearly no understanding whatsoever. 

It's one thing to try reduce some of variability, but pushing prices up (in some cases by a very large increase), is just blatantly ignoring the issue.

So you've got what, half a dozen comments, none of which are remotely close to the issue. Just keep burrying your head in the sand.

Your assertion seems to be that, for example, two people living in different countries, one with a salary of $100/wk and another with a salary of $1000/wk, they should have to pay the same amount for goods and services? 

"Back at you champ" lol? You replied to me, you literally attempted to get my attention by replying directly to a post you weren't involved in at all. You do get how when you are asked if you've anything to add to the topic itself or if you're just joining in with an argument for no real reason, "back at you champ" just doesn't work there at all right? Please tell me you understand that? If you're going to try to be witty at least have it make even a modicum of sense, Jesus....

As for your "facts", they're missing facts. It's quite a paradox. You've presented nothing more than presumptions, not one figure or price or anything. How much has the Regional Pricing been adjusted? How much of a percentage increase is that? How does that compare to every other Regional Price change? What were the factors involved in the change occurring?

Just to be clear, none of that is rhetorical. You forgot to include your facts so now I have to ask for them. Just in case your understanding of "Rhetorical" is just as bad as your understanding of "Back at you champ", it means the onus is yours to answer the above questions, or we'll just consider your opinion about anyone in here being correct/incorrect null and void.

It'd be astoundingly silly after all, to claim someone does or does not possess the required knowledge without the requisite knowledge themselves.

I'll just assume a frantic Google search will be involved so take as much time as you need. That or you'll return with nothing except empty excuses.

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

3 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

replying directly to a post you weren't involved in at all.

Not sure if you realise, this is a forum. Not some personal messaging service. Anyone can be involved in the discussion.

How much has the Regional Pricing been adjusted? How much of a percentage increase is that? How does that compare to every other Regional Price change? What were the factors involved in the change occurring?

So wait... in all your ravings, you've got absolutely no idea, and now you want me to provide some numbers for you?

If you want the exact numbers, you could try asking OP.

I'll just assume a frantic Google search will be involved so take as much time as you need. That or you'll return with nothing except empty excuses.

Feel free to give it a go yourself. You might learn something.

A quick google search showed similar conversations, some that were 5+ years old. None of this is news to me. Basics of currency exchange, differences between economies and buying power, regional pricing etc. All well established concepts. Maybe ask your math or business teacher next time your in school.

The warframe wiki has some plat prices, which looks like they're the old prices (I.e. they may not have updated those tables yet). Perhaps you might like to start there. Keep in mind, none of that will explain the currency differences, nor the vast differences between economies.

I don't mind if you want to keep replying though, I was just trying to give OP a break. I just have to be careful to not let my IQ get dragged down with yours.

Edited by (PSN)iuvenilis
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Not sure if you realise, this is a forum. Not some personal messaging service. Anyone can be involved in the discussion.

So wait... in all your ravings, you've got absolutely no idea, and now you want me to provide some numbers for you?

This is exactly why I ended up calling this guy out. Upon my time here where he's also in the thread, he spouts inane things he doesn't know about, and when someone doesn't agree, he will double down in the most condescending and obnoxious manner. And it's the norm to see him end up saying something ridiculous such as this:

10 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

You folks can keep typing "you don't understand regional pricing" until the cows come home, but it unfortunately will never be true. Have you anything to actually add to the topic at all or were you just here to needlessly join in on a discussion you weren't part of?

When, in fact, he has no say on whether people can post or not. And in this case, who can point out his mistakes or not. Pretty atrocious, wouldn't be surprised if they think they have power over others.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Feel free to give it a go yourself. You might learn something.

A quick google search showed similar conversations, some that were 5+ years old. None of this is news to me. Basics of currency exchange, differences between economies and buying power, regional pricing etc. All well established concepts. Maybe ask your math or business teacher next time your in school.

The warframe wiki has some plat prices, which looks like they're the old prices (I.e. they may not have updated those tables yet). Perhaps you might like to start there. Keep in mind, none of that will explain the currency differences, nor the vast differences between economies.

I don't mind if you want to keep replying though, I was just trying to give OP a break. I just have to be careful to not let my IQ get dragged down with yours.

So you went with empty excuses then, interesting, let's see how well that pans out now that your opinion on the matter is officially null and void.

9 hours ago, Stafelund said:

This is exactly why I ended up calling this guy out. Upon my time here where he's also in the thread, he spouts inane things he doesn't know about, and when someone doesn't agree, he will double down in the most condescending and obnoxious manner. And it's the norm to see him end up saying something ridiculous such as this:

When, in fact, he has no say on whether people can post or not. And in this case, who can point out his mistakes or not. Pretty atrocious, wouldn't be surprised if they think they have power over others.

Cool, you done yet? It's about time to be done.

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

Cool, you done yet? It's about time to be done.

It's about time for you to get a reality check.

EDIT: I realized that it would be prolly best for you to get a therapist so you can get started easily. You may have lots of stuff to untangle. 🤔

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Stafelund said:

It's about time for you to get a reality check.

EDIT: I realized that it would be prolly best for you to get a therapist so you can get started easily. You may have lots of stuff to untangle. 🤔

Not sure what that says but the term to look into is: Delusional Obsessive Egomaniac. As hilarious as this has been, there's something seriously broken about you. 3 or 4 times it's been made as clear as possible that not one word of your posts has been read, and true to my word not one word has, because its all worthless as explained. Not a single Letter of your posts, not even accidentally, but you seem to be unable to accept that, literally unable. Which would account for the Delusion. The Obsession and Egomaniacal behaviour are self evident.

I don't know if the aforementioned other threads where your opinion didn't mean spit broke something inside you or if it's always been there, but you're not normal kid. Please get help before it gets worse over the years.

Anyway, you done?

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

54 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Not sure what that says but the term to look into is: Delusional Obsessive Egomaniac. As hilarious as this has been, there's something seriously broken about you. 3 or 4 times it's been made as clear as possible that not one word of your posts has been read, and true to my word not one word has, because its all worthless as explained. Not a single Letter of your posts, not even accidentally, but you seem to be unable to accept that, literally unable. Which would account for the Delusion. The Obsession and Egomaniacal behaviour are self evident.

I don't know if the aforementioned other threads where your opinion didn't mean spit broke something inside you or if it's always been there, but you're not normal kid. Please get help before it gets worse over the years.

Anyway, you done?

Pot calling the kettle black, and such a dishonest pot. What you're describing fits you to a tee, and I doubt that you're not reading them at this point considering you got direct all of a sudden more and more, deny how many times you want but I know how petty and belligerent you are. The moment I told you that you need to get a therapist or a reality check, you started delving into personality disorders as well, there's no way you never read my post. You've been reading them because you want to instill you are right.

Also, you can't even accept that you're wrong, and when people tell you are wrong, and you tell you are right, you don't even tell the reason why in detail and lash out at everyone. Wanna know something? If you explained your rationale instead of being condescending, high and mighty you might have gotten people convinced. We've already explained our side, all you did was spout your usual shtick. I really don't want to dig your worst back then (unless you tell me to specifically). And if we go by not reading my post, I can only assume because you hated its contents, because it's the truth. With these things described, this seems like hmm, what's that? Narcissism and egotism.

Anyway, you getting your therapist yet or are you going to try to get the last word on this little e-argument? You can tell me if you really want to do the latter (and we all know you want to), as long as you say please, I'll entertain the request.

Edited by Stafelund
added stuff
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Stafelund said:

Pot calling the kettle black, and such a dishonest pot. What you're describing fits you to a tee, and I doubt that you're not reading them at this point considering you got direct all of a sudden more and more, deny how many times you want but I know how petty and belligerent you are. The moment I told you that you need to get a therapist or a reality check, you started delving into personality disorders as well, there's no way you never read my post. You've been reading them because you want to instill you are right.

Also, you can't even accept that you're wrong, and when people tell you are wrong, and you tell you are right, you don't even tell the reason why in detail and lash out at everyone. Wanna know something? If you explained your rationale instead of being condescending, high and mighty you might have gotten people convinced. We've already explained our side, all you did was spout your usual shtick. I really don't want to dig your worst back then (unless you tell me to specifically). And if we go by not reading my post, I can only assume because you hated its contents, because it's the truth. With these things described, this seems like hmm, what's that? Narcissism and egotism.

Anyway, you getting your therapist yet or are you going to try to get the last word on this little e-argument? You can tell me if you really want to do the latter (and we all know you want to), as long as you say please, I'll entertain the request.

Weird right, first you're rightfully ignored regarding the Heirlooms, and now once again every word of yours is being ignored. Must be rough for there to now be two instances. I'm sure there was likely some sort of troll-trap to get me to react to something but when it's not read, it doesn't work.

Should have been done a day ago, unfortunately your aforementioned ego has trapped you here. So you done yet?

6 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Weird right, first you're rightfully ignored regarding the Heirlooms, and now once again every word of yours is being ignored. Must be rough for there to now be two instances. I'm sure there was likely some sort of troll-trap to get me to react to something but when it's not read, it doesn't work.

Should have been done a day ago, unfortunately your aforementioned ego has trapped you here. So you done yet?

So you do read it. That wasn't a trap or any sort. It was a disagreement on the forum and everyone can talk to you, you can talk to everyone like you're doing right now even how wrong you are. And you are the one who keeps insisting this angle, I never had this in mind. If you call arguing with disagreements baiting, alright, but that's so ridiculous. 

You've made it clear that you think of yourself as highly important and a victim too with all this. Deep seated stuff right here. 

It seems like you really need a therapist (or someone to talk to, if you don't treat them like crap) if you think there's a conspiracy or evil plan in everything. Can't speak for other people, but you'll be hollered at if someone disagrees with you especially when you are delivering yourself with an obnoxious attitude. And they just plain disagree. This is a forum, if you can't handle that notion, step somewhere else. 

As someone who met anxious people I kinda understand and feel bad (unless they act like garbage of course). So, you gonna go to a therapist or someone? 

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Stafelund said:

So you do read it. That wasn't a trap or any sort. It was a disagreement on the forum and everyone can talk to you, you can talk to everyone like you're doing right now even how wrong you are. And you are the one who keeps insisting this angle, I never had this in mind. If you call arguing with disagreements baiting, alright, but that's so ridiculous. 

You've made it clear that you think of yourself as highly important and a victim too with all this. Deep seated stuff right here. 

It seems like you really need a therapist (or someone to talk to, if you don't treat them like crap) if you think there's a conspiracy or evil plan in everything. Can't speak for other people, but you'll be hollered at if someone disagrees with you especially when you are delivering yourself with an obnoxious attitude. And they just plain disagree. This is a forum, if you can't handle that notion, step somewhere else. 

As someone who met anxious people I kinda understand and feel bad (unless they act like garbage of course). So, you gonna go to a therapist or someone? 

Probably, or probably not. Who knows.

You done yet?