Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri paradox mission bug

L1ynCh3rry

So we played duviri paradox normal diff for like almost 50mins, collected so much resources and side quests, killed killervo and done almost everything on the map, and once we come back to the main missions, we were on 2/6 and it bugged up, we had to go in the cave and collect 6 lost belongings, no one was able to find them or even see them, we searched for 20 mins and could do anything about it. i have screenshots of the non existing items that needs to be collected, time and resources we'v collected over the mission.

• 1 month later...

I have gone through the same issue. Spent 1.5h doing side quests and such, killing kullervo, and then I hear a fellow tenno say they cannot find the final one. Turns out, most likely, the items spawn underneath the terrain. Please DE, fix your S#&$; Durviri is already a painful experience, it doesnt have to be worse.498730650d.jpg

I've had to same exact issue. Almost two hours in Duviri to farm resources and side missions just to have some of it be for nothing.

This absolutely needs to be bumped because it appears that no one is doing anything to fix these atrocious and game breaking bugs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...