The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I know this has been probably been asked before and want to know has this changed or not?

(PSN)civic-cabin4

Question

So I have a 177 and 777 amps crafted I'm going to guild them when I can for steel path and build my operator for steel path I'm still building my operator, companion and warframe for steel path I'm slowly working towards my builds so I can do it easier but I have these questions. 

Amp Arcanes: i seen that the external Arcanes are good for operator amps is this still the case or has this changed?

Operator Arcanes: I have magus lockdown on my operator and another Arcane which you void sling you get health I'm going to replace this with magus elevate or repair which one is better I've seen that one says higher health pools benefits more and the other benefits more with lower health pools what's considered high or low health? High health pool like 1k or inaros with his 4k health or more I run warframes with health like 2k and under most don't reach 1k and barely over 1,500.

Okay I should make it clear I'm probably only wanting stuff that can do what I'm asking for eidolon hunts I'm going to try see if I can beat one again got close to but it disappeared because sunrise I got 2 maybe 3 limbs just needed more time maybe even void angels and just general steel path that's all I want to know thanks.

5 answers to this question

Repair is way better than Elevate, if you ask me. you can Heal other Players, and it's always reliable. since we have Clientside spacekid thesedays, you can use it reliably.
Elevate is okay too, but you have to spam it several times back to back which is... not really any faster than using Repair anyways. 
you don't even have to stop moving with Repair, the Radius is pretty decent anyways.

if you're not going to use/make use of Virtuos Shadow, then Eternals are interesting, yes. they're better than the other older Arcanes, for normal builds go.
the Fire Arcanes are a big deal for DPS spacekid, but that's very niche.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

So I have a 177 and 777 amps crafted I'm going to guild them when I can for steel path and build my operator for steel path I'm still building my operator, companion and warframe for steel path I'm slowly working towards my builds so I can do it easier but I have these questions. 

The rapalk and propa prisms do not do well in steel path. So I'd go with the 777 option. I have crafted a 747 since then since I found the Phad's chaining to be helpful for last grasp instead of the knockback associated with Propa which I rarely used in eidolons to begin with and Klamora is just a good dps option whereas the rapalak is just too slow firing for my liking.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

Amp Arcanes: i seen that the external Arcanes are good for operator amps is this still the case or has this changed?

Yes eradicate and onslaught. Easy to trigger. There might be a better option in the status department instead of onslaught but I don't see anyone talking about it.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

Operator Arcanes: I have magus lockdown on my operator and another Arcane which you void sling you get health I'm going to replace this with magus elevate or repair which one is better I've seen that one says higher health pools benefits more and the other benefits more with lower health pools what's considered high or low health? High health pool like 1k or inaros with his 4k health or more I run warframes with health like 2k and under most don't reach 1k and barely over 1,500.

Magus Elevate is the main you use. For High Health frames just spam it once or twice, repair I didn't like the feedback it provided since you would just still take damage faster than the regen rate. Magus Lockdown is a good secondary option but it isn't by far and away the best option so you can still experiment with different arcanes here.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

Okay I should make it clear I'm probably only wanting stuff that can do what I'm asking for eidolon hunts I'm going to try see if I can beat one again got close to but it disappeared because sunrise I got 2 maybe 3 limbs just needed more time maybe even void angels and just general steel path that's all I want to know thanks.

My current setup is able to proc last grasp pretty often in steel path against infested and corpus units with it being sometimes iffy again grineer units regardless of focus school. Using operator and crouching into void mode is what I use if I am in trouble, I don't try to clear a room or two with just my amp in steel path, that should be your frame's job.

As for Eidolons I just use Void Strike, that combined with the two eternal arcanes takes the shields down, it is a 40 second cooldown which should suffice against eidolons and get you through the night.

Void Angels, oh yeah that exists. Haven't touched that in a while. Curious if there are others that are still running that like a madman to stock up on pinions for kuva. That is where I recall the discussion about the status arcanes coming in. Not too versed into this area and not up to par with my knowledge back when I ran it, but I don't recall needing to change my setup drastically for this.

1 hour ago, Numerounius said:

The rapalk and propa prisms do not do well in steel path. So I'd go with the 777 option. I have crafted a 747 since then since I found the Phad's chaining to be helpful for last grasp instead of the knockback associated with Propa which I rarely used in eidolons to begin with and Klamora is just a good dps option whereas the rapalak is just too slow firing for my liking.

Yes eradicate and onslaught. Easy to trigger. There might be a better option in the status department instead of onslaught but I don't see anyone talking about it.

Magus Elevate is the main you use. For High Health frames just spam it once or twice, repair I didn't like the feedback it provided since you would just still take damage faster than the regen rate. Magus Lockdown is a good secondary option but it isn't by far and away the best option so you can still experiment with different arcanes here.

My current setup is able to proc last grasp pretty often in steel path against infested and corpus units with it being sometimes iffy again grineer units regardless of focus school. Using operator and crouching into void mode is what I use if I am in trouble, I don't try to clear a room or two with just my amp in steel path, that should be your frame's job.

As for Eidolons I just use Void Strike, that combined with the two eternal arcanes takes the shields down, it is a 40 second cooldown which should suffice against eidolons and get you through the night.

Void Angels, oh yeah that exists. Haven't touched that in a while. Curious if there are others that are still running that like a madman to stock up on pinions for kuva. That is where I recall the discussion about the status arcanes coming in. Not too versed into this area and not up to par with my knowledge back when I ran it, but I don't recall needing to change my setup drastically for this.

I mostly use my frame more than my operator I'm more or less wanting it to get back up with last grasp so less oh crap situations is probably when I use my operator although solo player I'd probably go for elevate I'll make a 747 also as well void strike I don't have madurai unlocked so I can't use that yet what arcanes you rock for void angels? maybe I'll look into it and see if it changed

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

Repair is way better than Elevate, if you ask me. you can Heal other Players, and it's always reliable. since we have Clientside spacekid thesedays, you can use it reliably.
Elevate is okay too, but you have to spam it several times back to back which is... not really any faster than using Repair anyways. 
you don't even have to stop moving with Repair, the Radius is pretty decent anyways.

if you're not going to use/make use of Virtuos Shadow, then Eternals are interesting, yes. they're better than the other older Arcanes, for normal builds go.
the Fire Arcanes are a big deal for DPS spacekid, but that's very niche.

Repair as a solo player I'll get elevate I don't mind spamming elevate I'll probably take a look at the virtuous arcanes and fire one but thinking about the critical ones

3 hours ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

I'll probably take a look at the virtuous arcanes and fire one but thinking about the critical ones

stacking the Fire Arcanes would be only if you're trying to main spacekid for actual DPS on Enemies in general - for 99.9% of Players it's irrelevant. few are actually looking to make spacekid basically useless at Overguard or Eidolons or such, in trade for being able to stack Fire buffs and Fire debuffs in order to get high DPS out of spacekid.

for everyone else, you either use Virtuos Shadow or one of the Eternals (whichever suits your Gameplay the best).