Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (HAS CONCLUDED!)

[DE]Sam

Still sad that i was not able to max out the Trophy since it didnt reset on the last day even it was announced that we can keep continue to contribute to get the next trophy. "the event continues for Clans until January 15, 2 p.m. ET. Keep contributing Curses until then to achieve the next Trophy!"

missed the start of the event since cross-save came sometime during the event like the 21th was it i think. 
played the stuff i missed in the year i havent played and started the event just one week to late it seems... would had worked out if the final day would have resetted the gargoyle... but sadly it didnt. kinda wish now i would have just speedrunned the story... 

Am 15.1.2024 um 02:13 schrieb FutureKiwiMan:

I was really hoping I'd be able to contribute curses again after this week's reset since I missed the first week but the gargoyle hasn't reset and says next reset in 6 days 22 hours. But yesterday it said it'd reset today. Is this intentional since the operation ends tomorrow, or am I going to miss out on a gold trophy because of a bug cause that'd suck.

i feel that. same for me. was expecting i can contribute one final time with the reset but i got dissappointed and now will never have a gold trophy because of this...
Was also sure that it showed that it will reset once more before the final day but then it just didnt... hope its a bug and somehow DE will give those with silver trophy also the gold trophy because of this. 

with the reset i was ready... was checking the gargoyle and couldnt contribute anything since it has not resetted.

20 hours ago, CapinHands said:

...since no trophy has been awarded with the ending of the event...

It was awarded. It's a clan decoration, go into your Place Decoration menu in the dojo and search "trophy", pick the one you want/earned and build it (you actually get your max earned and all lower rank ones, so if you earned Gold you can build Gold, Silver, or Bronze, not just Gold).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GojuSuzi said:

It was awarded. It's a clan decoration, go into your Place Decoration menu in the dojo and search "trophy", pick the one you want/earned and build it (you actually get your max earned and all lower rank ones, so if you earned Gold you can build Gold, Silver, or Bronze, not just Gold).

Actually my clan did get their trophies either. Neither did our allies. So there must be an issue.

And yes we fed it to full every Monday.

• Like 1

Did anyone managed to find the Vigilant Gargoyle statue in the Dojo Decoration Menu after the statue was deleted from a Dojo room ?

Cause i was re-decorating Dojo after the event was over, deleted my Vigilant Gargoyle statue in order to place it to a different room , but i can not find it in the Menu anymore...

Bug or intended that way ?

• Like 3

23 hours ago, GojuSuzi said:

My clan didn't get any, even tough it was gold.