The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Here I Thought I Was Being Clever...

Undead_Zeratul

It seems I'm not the only one who hasn't made one of these right away.  I've been playing since Steam let me download the game, and I've not only logged in over 200 hours into the game, I also have bought my Masters rank founder's pack.

I actually stopped playing for a while and missed a few events there for a while, but I started back up during the survival event, and have been playing ever since.  I'm having a lot of fun and I love how cooperative this community has been so far.  Sure there's going to be some rotten eggs so to speak, but overall I actually don't mind jumping into a mission blindly, since there's a good chance I'll still have fun playing it as well as talking with the other players.

I've been lurking the forums here for a while, not really posting anything until I officially made an introduction post, and especially now with the trading kiosk, I feel like I definitely could post on here more.

I don't expect any, but if anyone has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them (What frame I like to run normally, what my username means, etc.)

It's been a lot of fun to play with you fellow tenno so far, and I look forward to continuing to do so.  See you all on the battlefield!

haha I am in a somewhat similar situation my friend.  Played over 100 hours but I never really got into the forum until now.  I first came here just after update 6... or maybe 7 but I didn't play for a few months over the summer.  The in game community is great though :)

Oh without a doubt.  Almost every match I'm in has very cooperative players.  Even when I admittedly run ahead a bit and get knocked down they're rushing in immediately to save my dumb self.  I'll crack a few jokes, try to make witty commentary, and most of the time the rest will respond, open up, and laugh along with me.  It's good to finally play a game where I can jump in to a random pub mission and not be afraid the rest of them are going to be jerks or quiet or selfish.

yeah, ash being my favorite warframe my speed and smokescreen ability allows me to get over to a downed person and revive them easy, which I make #1 priority, no one wants to use revives :P  I think Warframe probably has one of the best communities I've seen in an mmo

70% of the community is helpful like my self , and friendly and welcoming , however the 30% including trolls and complaining kids and or outraged hardcore players that want nothing but end game stuff

ive clocked nearly over 700 hours, reset my account twice , and still managed to get all high lvl gear and all mods (been here since earlie Closed beta testing)

dont see my complaining at all

also

welcome-to-paradise.jpg

Edited by DiBBz

welcome-to-paradise.jpg

the sands of paradise are all around him.

anyway back on topic: welcome to the forums! I'm closing in on 700 posts and still don't have an introduction post ;)

you sound like great people and I would love to do some missions with you just friend me ingame at the same name as my forum name

Yeah you might wanna get on that...  and I thought I was bad by just not posting one, let alone posting 700 other times before doing so.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.  I'll get around to adding you guys to my friends list at some point and we can run some missions later. (just to clarify, my ingame name is the same as here as well - I thought it had to be since it's tied to your account, but oh well.)