The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manus Sumdali doesn't need to be solo

Hexerin

yeah, i ran it with a group as well. I knew you didn't have to solo it ( I'd have still tried, and I might still yet go back for a solo crack at him), so I decided to keep an eye on recruit chat for the inevitable "H Secret 60 eye Mumur Boss" and then ask to join. I expected the first attempt to become a fustercluck, but we actually did it: 4 randoms, no mics, minimal co-ordination.

miracles can happen I guess. just a shame we can't recolour Sumdalis, I've had to try and customize my ship around it instead. I need some kind of ultra-gothic looking landing craft, that'll suit the Hands perfectly!

Eh, people think that it is more of a "challenge" to do it solo since you don't have revives and a lessened damage output so the bulk of talk is about people doing it solo.

But in reality there are also benefits to do it solo such as lessened attacks, health scaling and Damage attenuation scaling, as a plus no host migration BS to worry about. I personally did it as a group since I hate, hate HATE Mobile defense/waiting to fight the boss but would absolutely love to face this solo if there wasn't that long of a lead-up to it.

Edited by Numerounius