Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramite drone

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So I ran a solo mission to score a possible archon shard and grabbed the four keys, hacked the PC to open the door, hacked the four PCs on the map, successfully guarded the first thing, then had to find the small necramite drone and went to the area but I swear it didn't spawn. What does it look like? Where are they typically? Up high, low? 

6 answers to this question

Ok thanks yeah looking at that video i didn't get a red marker at all.  In fact in many missions i get these weird phantom red markers that never go away and are always in the same direction relative to my perspective (not locked to a position on the map but locked to my view - always up and to the right, for example). So as I turn, the marker stays in the same spot on the screen no matter where im looking.

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Ok thanks yeah looking at that video i didn't get a red marker at all.  In fact in many missions i get these weird phantom red markers that never go away and are always in the same direction relative to my perspective (not locked to a position on the map but locked to my view - always up and to the right, for example). So as I turn, the marker stays in the same spot on the screen no matter where im looking.

That's a UI bug that's been around for months now.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I thought it was just xbox. Confuses the mission for sure.

Nope, commonly occurs on PC too. I've found that you can fix it on an instanced basis by finding where the waypoint was originally directing you to and passing it by your vision. Easier said than done of course, because it doesn't actually point towards its target, but yea.

Edited by Hexerin