Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Name not updated on linked acc

When Warframe became available in NSW platform, I was able to migrate my account succesfully, haven't used it too much, so for me linking is no issue.
The "problem" is that, my ACTUAL PC username is not matching my Nintendo username, because I've changed it a while ago.

So when I log in PC my name is "-AydenPlaysOsu-" but with the account linking is "Koneharwel", which is the name I had when transfered.

Is not like a prio thing, and haven't seen a devstream comment about that because it's pretty simple, but I though the name on nsw should have been overwritten.

---

Now off that topic, I wanted originally to MERGE accounts, impossible because yea, transfer, which is completely fair but at least make "untradeable" mods (such as the login ones) obtainable in simaris for example.

Sounds dumb but when I was a bit noobish I dissolved Primed Fury and P Shred, because seemed worthless to me, and I know, me dumb.

The thing is, I can perfectly dissolve "Umbral Fiber" for example, and re-obtain it through simaris, so why these can't be obtained? (Azima, Zenith and Zenistar are, so it's not because they're login rewards).

Nothing else to add, thanks for reading and happy holidays to y'all. :clem:

• Like 3

vor 18 Stunden schrieb LykanBlood:

i was expecting account names to be unified based on what you picked as your primary account but low and behold its not and my name is different depending on which system im playing on which is weird

sounds like quite a bummer since I have a very generic username on switch that orientates itself after my RL name (because I don't know, somehow it was a given to me to use just actual names for profiles on switch, especially if more ppl in the family use it - would be kinda weird if the names are like 'Jennifer, Franco, Denise, ApoXxXX95sdhfksdj' you get my point XD)

I wonder how that'll translate to the friends list. like if I play with a friend on Playstation and then log out just to log back in on switch, does my name then all of the sudden change in their friends list? like, I still don't quite get the reasoning behind that but I guess it's not necessarily an important issue

• Like 1

• 1 month later...