Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Merging? No whisper in the walls for you!

Forewarning on merge! Those accounts merging with accounts already completed the quest. When you merge with an account that hasn’t you loose access completely. I merged with my main on console which hadn’t done whisper. I already completed on pc. When logging in after merge. No longer had access to whisper in walls. I

3 часа назад, (XBOX)squadX Toga сказал:

Did you select console as your primary? if so then your quest progress on console is what will become your new completion state.

I chose PC as my main account on wich i did not complete new war 
And after completing it today i still cant start Whispers in the wall quest because i get no messages from loid 
Messageless i guess.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

Did you select console as your primary? if so then your quest progress on console is what will become your new completion state.

I selected my main As my XBOX which had no progress on the whispers But had every other quest line done. Meaning it was prepped for whispers. But since i merged it wont show any quests basically the Whispers in the Wall is a no go for me. 

But i already Had completed it on PC. i knew Merging with Xbox as my main it would reset. I'm okay with that but now i have no access what so ever. Versus Restarting it. 

Edited by The_Third_Shift