The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures counts past the 100 score limit, which begs the question...

Hexerin

How high can it go? I'm curious to see people's high(er) scores. I only did the bare minimum, because I find the content extremely dull and tedious. Won't be touching it again, unless I need more diluted thermia for Exploiter runs for whatever reason.

f00b940de6720e01040aa7c56fe2a060.jpg

I'm sure the limit is just the 32 bit integer limit seen in most of the game (hence why Credits and Affinity visually cap at 999,999,999).

As for Thermia Fractures, I have 477, but that's only because of Jackal Eximus.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I'm sure the limit is just the 32 bit integer limit seen in most of the game (hence why Credits and Affinity visually cap at 999,999,999).

As for Thermia Fractures, I have 477, but that's only because of Jackal Eximus.

Which is part of why I'm curious. Did they put a limit on it, or will it overflow if someone is insane enough to grind it out?

Jackal Eximus? I'm guessing either codex or was part of some event or something.

Edited by Hexerin

10 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Which is part of why I'm curious. Did they put a limit on it, or will it overflow if someone is insane enough to grind it out?

I think if you reach 1 billion Thermia Fracture score, you need to seek medical attention. In theory yes, it would overflow. You can't see the number anywhere but the navigation menu though as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Jackal Eximus? I'm guessing either codex or was part of some event or something.

Yes, codex scans.

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I think if you reach 1 billion Thermia Fracture score, you need to seek medical attention. In theory yes, it would overflow. You can't see the number anywhere but the navigation menu though as far as I know.

Yes, codex scans.

That's only 143 million fractures sealed. Totally doable!