The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please confirm DE. I believe I migrated PC to Switch. So now my MR 8 PS5 account can't be merged into my MR 28 PC account?

Morgawse

I understand not wanting all the duplicated switch accounts to essentially double everything back onto the original PC account since it was copied there. My PS5 account has nothing to do with that though. I'm happy to have the switch account deleted or overwritten. I never ended up using it I don't think, Maybe for a few minutes to see if it worked and then never again, I really do not recall.

Maybe I am over reacting. I have the option to link accounts now but nothing about merging. I don't want to start the process be fore I confirm or possibly reverse this situation by asking. 

• Like 2

Yeah they won't let you merge accounts if any of them copied at any point in the decade this game has been out even if the two accounts you want to merge are not copies of each other.

Many people have mentioned this even founders when cross save was first starting to be released but DE has yet to respond to anyone.

• Like 2