The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not pleased

(XBOX)Darth Bane3193

I merged my PS account and Xbox account, with my PS account being the primary. I'm happy with Cross Save. Don't get me wrong. I love it. Just one thing that erred me. Intrinsics from my secondary Drifter to my Primary Drifter. Why didnt those come through the merge? I feel like that's a sort of punishment for selecting my oldest, highest MR, and most logged in profile. Because now, I have to go grind out Duviri Intrinsics all over again. Time and effort wasted. I am not pleased with that. My secondary Drifter was maxed on all perks. I understand progress from primary overrides progress from secondary. I get that. But my drifter Intrinsics from the secondary account should've come with. Because it ain't just I need a few more perk points and I'm done. Nope. I have to start all over. With 4/5 being R0. The other is R1. This is my only complaint about Cross Save. I do appreciate getting my old WF account back. I just don't want to go grind on something that I spent days and weeks maxing out already. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)HebrewHammer598 said:

How did you merge Xbox and ps? It won't even give me that option it forces me to make a PC account and pick one console....if you could clarify how you did it I'd be grateful as for your complaints I agree

I had to create a PC account as well. I made my PS4 account primary when I linked it to the PC account. Then after I linked them, I also linked my Xbox to the PC account. There you'll get a prompt saying whether or not the Xbox and PS account are eligible for Merging. Be sure you know which account you want as your primary. Again, be very very sure because it's irreversible. So say you want the PS account as primary. Link it first with the PC account. Because the PC account is new and not eligible for merging, it'll automatically make your PS account primary. Once that is done, it's also irreversible even when just linking. Once they're linked, go back to connect other platforms and choose Xbox. Once you do, it'll give you the option to merge the PS and Xbox accounts with PS being primary. Check the box that you know it's irreversible and click continue(or whatever button they had on there.lol). And there you go. Your accounts are merged. 

• Like 1