The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forcefully unequipping platform specific cosmetics needs to be changed

Dark_Lugia

So far linking my PC account to my Switch went fine.

As far as I can see I have everything on Switch except for the platform exclusive cosmetics (in this case I only checked the Asa Phased Syandana und Rhino Rubedo Skin). This is fine and acceptable since it got previously communicated and was known to me.

However, upon switching back to my PC account, I observed that the platform-exclusive cosmetics were removed from ALL configurations and loadouts. This was surprising, especially as it affected even those loadouts I hadn't accessed or altered during my time playing on the Switch.

Considering that Fashionframe is the endgame, the requirement to redo your cosmetics every time you switch platforms is quite frustrating!!!
There has to be a better solution like a placeholder/dummy item that stores the cosmetic.
So I would still see that’s its missing on Switch, but I can manually decide if I want to remove the item.
Since PC will stay my primary platform I wouldn’t mind playing some games on Switch without having “perfect” fashion, but having to re-equip everything when switching back to PC is just way to tedious!!!

In the new year please think about a better solution for this. Fashionframe is important.

Edit:
I just re-read this: https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide-title

Zitat

[...] In addition, PC exclusives such as the Phased Skins, Rubedo Skins, IAHGames Braton Skin and Rixty MOL skin will not be available on PlayStation. [...]

So, is it a bug that my equipment gets unequipped when I switch accounts?
I was under the impression that these skins are available across all platforms, except for PlayStation. However, if I remember correctly, I didn't even spot these cosmetics in the Switch arsenal.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
added edit