The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch & PC Merge went well!

Hinus

Besides the annoyance of knowing I'll have to log onto my Switch to use my thousands of plat that was left behind, and the one or two tennogen I'll have to re-purchase, I've little complaint.

A few hours before the merge, I had done a speedrun on my 7 year old PC account to get from Vor's Prize all the way to The Sacrifice in 2 days, staying at MR 1 just for fun. I'm not sure if DE intended for an MR 1 to be able to do that, though.

Then merged my Legendary 3 account as the main, and as far as I can tell, nothing went wrong! All smooth sailing. I still have all my random items, materials, relics, etc in my inventory -- and my friends list & clan stayed intact from my legendary 3 account even though my profile number changed?. I was worried about my orbiter décor because nothing had loaded ingame initially after the merger, but actually it all stayed and as far as I could tell nothing has poofed into the aether nor glitched. There's very few things missing from my pc account after merging, if any, that matters. All the Warframes, weapons, and companions I had swapped right on over including Umbra! 

I'm still just going to be worried about my platinum that's on my Switch, and what on earth I'm going to do with it since I was planning to be 99% playing on PC from now on, so I guess I'll have to figure that out...

(Though, I know for some people having duplicate story items (i.e. Excalibur Umbra) maybe be an annoyance, but I really hope we get to keep them if we choose. Both of mine have immense sentimental value to me now, so please DE, don't take my special boys away haha)

Yay a positive thread to bounce off of.

Same here merge went well. I've weirdly enough been signing into both platforms and noticed playing between the two has been seemless.

The only odd thing is that it saves the state of the game to your device when you log out. So when I look at the log in screen there is a moment where I see the frame and weapons I was last logged in with on that platform. But it always changes to what I set to currently use once I'm in the game. 

I had a loadout on both accounts for my Umbra named.... "umbra".  So it was a little confusing seeing both.  But it saved both exactly as they were so I think I'm going to keep them. 

That's all glad you are enjoying cross save as well Tenno.