Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theory: Frohd Bek Is Going To Betray Us?

Dochi.

So I was pokedexing with my friend, and we were checking which enemies we still haven't scanned, when we suddenly came across this:

unknown.png

I decided to check the wiki for any enemies with the same sillouhette and then I came across this:

250px-FrohdBek.png

Same sillouhette. Coincidence? I think not!

Is he going to betray us, or help us?

Edited by juel2910

hm... I don't think so...

The "head" part of the silhouette looks a little too round.

And as for Frohd himself, he states at one point that the Tenno are "too dangerous, too profitable to provoke". Of course he sees us as something to gain money from, but he also seems to believe he shouldn't piss us off or there be a reckonin a'comin; just like what we're currently doing to find Alad V.

He might eventually become an enemy, sure. But I don't think it'll be from betrayal.

hm... I don't think so...

The "head" part of the silhouette looks a little too round.

And as for Frohd himself, he states at one point that the Tenno are "too dangerous, too profitable to provoke". Of course he sees us as something to gain money from, but he also seems to believe he shouldn't &!$$ us off or there be a reckonin a'comin; just like what we're currently doing to find Alad V.

He might eventually become an enemy, sure. But I don't think it'll be from betrayal.

It'll be GREED, GREED consumes ALL! :P