The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Game Notepad/Whiteboard

Stalker_Santa

Hello possibly DE and People,
To whom it may concern,

I think it would be useful to have a Notepad/Whiteboard on the opposite side of the Nightwave station for writing/drawing things down. Functionally, this whiteboard could include drawing and writing, maybe even an option to add png's of various in-game images. If the location of the Notepad/Whiteboard is suboptimal, than might I suggest a Notepad/Whiteboard on an easel you can place as a decoration around your Landing Craft? This would allow for dual or even triple Notepads/Whiteboards. The implementation of an in game Notepad/Whiteboard may prove useful for planning and structuring. 

The obvious solution is to just structure things IRL, but uhhh immersion. 😅 Thanks in advance for reading this message. 

• Like 2

What we really need is a planning and research area. I'd rather see it over by the codex though, because most info is in the codex, you could throw it up behind. I kind of play up on this by putting science looking stuff and prex cards on the codex desk. But a perhaps more helpful idea would be to put it in the menu so we could access it in missions too.

• Like 2

Slightly off-topic, but I spent some time farming for Lanthorns with a friend of mine the other day and this came up: Let me pick a resource that I'm trying to get, and force the game to waypoint any drops of that resource on the map. This way, we can ensure that I don't miss any in the heat of combat.

I'm absolutely not opposed to having an in-game notepad. That should be easy to make and take up little memory. Worse come to worst, make it local to the current machine. I would, however, like to see more directed organisation systems. Being able to tag things I want to make and automatically get a collated list of all resources required would be nice. Maybe even a list of where to get each thing.

• Like 1