Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odds we are getting Warframes with our operator heads as another helm option after Warframe 1999? Back in 2022 I called it partial Transferance.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

3 hours ago, Raarsi said:

Does that one schematic on the wall look something like that portrait the OP showed?  I get what you're saying, but I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt for trying to compare a painting to a blueprint of an art museum.

At least the blueprint looks neat though.  A fancy Mag suit for Aoi.

No, it's not supposed to..?

The OP said this: 

I keep getting hints that we will get to use our operator heads on our Warframes as helmets after Warframe 1999. By hints I mean in one of the new tilsets there is a graphic on a wall depicting a mag Warframe with an operator/drifter head.  Or somthing like this: 

Maybe the OP didn't word it correctly enough but what the OP means was this:

They are getting in-game hints that we may get the option to allow our Opeators (Drifter more than likely) to be placed as a Helmet on our Frames similar to what we saw in 1999 with the fact being Arthur is just a basic excal with a Drifter style face/head over the basic Helmets we have (and armour pieces we yet to have).

The OP then mentioned that they found a schematic on the wall that displayed as Aoi but the OP was unable to screen-cap the glowing diagrams to give the example the OP was looking for, so instead they used someone else's Art to portray how they would see our Opeators (Drifter more than likely, cuz ew) with their face/head over the basic Helmets.  I don't think the OP wanted to compare it tho, intentionally. 

In your defence tho, the OP should've just used Arthur, rather than some art of Operator cut and pasted onto a Mesa body. (For the artist's sake, I hope that's a Drfiter and not an Operator, but given the Gray hair, I think whoever made that portrayed the Operator being the Drifter) 

Edit: This pic from the Wikia, shows different drafts of what Arthur was going to look like but given the fact that we have the same hair and facial hair in-game now, it's not too far-fetched that we may able to have our Drifter (Not Operator) similar to this on a frame of our choiceing.  Maybe it just be a simple alt helmet or some sort of new game thing where we have to use a special Froma or Item to allow us to do this.

Capture.png

Edited by Circle_of_Psi