Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

cannot open incubator after cross platform save

BenJinCh

I've just recently found that I'm having the exact same trouble. I'm sure I had a kubrow being incubated prior to cross-platform save on my PC account and I had either forgotten to remove it or it may not have finished incubating. Either way, no matter what platform I use PC or Switch I cannot access the incubator.

I immediately went to my PC to see if I could fix my issue, but unfortunately not. All I wanted to do was put armour on my kavat.

I’m having the same exact issue. Also have an issue where I have 2 different platinum for the two accounts. I bought platinum twice from the official website but it didn’t transfer into my game. Tried reaching out, but no one is responding.

Edited by sidahosa

I also have the same issue. I was playing entirely on a PC account prior to the implementation, and was incubating a kubrow when I set up cross save. I set my Xbox save as the primary for the merge, where I had a kubrow equipped. The kubrow stayed equipped through the merge, and I kept it equipped and it seemed perfectly fine until the incubation finished, at which point I switched to a sentinel companion. Now I cannot equip a pet until I finalize the incubation (including other pets like vulpaphyla or kavats), which cannot be done as the menu simply closes itself as soon as I try to open it. Sentinels seem unaffected by this issue, if that's worth anything. 

En 30/12/2023 a las 13:06, BenJinCh dijo:

very time i open incubator, it just disappear immediately.

And i can not equip my companion in the Arsenal. It shows your current pet must hatch before you can bring another pet.

But I cannot open incubator to check that. plz help

same problem here

buenos días. Yo juego en nintendo switch y tengo el mismo problema que ustedes, desde que fusione las cuentas de pc, psn y nintendo no puedo abrir la incubadora ni equipar mis mascotas. al intentar equiparlas me salta un mensaje que dice que mi mascota actual tiene que terminar el proceso de incubación antes de poder equipar otra, pero yo no tengo ninguna mascota en proceso de incubación. aparte como he dicho anteriormente, no me deja acceder a ella. Por favor, estudien el bug.