The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

future account merge question

Bink13

I am a long time player and wanted to ask some questions about when i account merge. my current account i started in 2022 because i had an itch to play now i'm MR 27. my xbox account is my pride and joy because its an account i played on since 2016 and has a lot of my stuff and also has my stuff that says how old my account is. sorry for rant but would all my standings from xbox come and overide my current standings in Fortuna and Cetus. id love to not have to regrind those. any and all answers are greatly appreciated!

Yes if you make the XBox account your main you will have to regrind all your progress with the exception of actual mastery.  You'll still have the redo the tests.

If you make PC the main you will get all the progress and keep Xbox stuff.  But you will loose the "age" of your account.

My PC account was apparently a 2014 account (I thought it was younger) and my Xbox from 2019 (thought it was older). I kept Xbox primary as most of my MR and progress was there. 

Good news is with inventories merged syndicate progress might be more easily achieved given things like bonds, stock, and tokens will stay no matter which account you pick. 

On 1/2/2024 at 12:42 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Yes if you make the XBox account your main you will have to regrind all your progress with the exception of actual mastery.  You'll still have the redo the tests.

If you make PC the main you will get all the progress and keep Xbox stuff.  But you will loose the "age" of your account.

My PC account was apparently a 2014 account (I thought it was younger) and my Xbox from 2019 (thought it was older). I kept Xbox primary as most of my MR and progress was there. 

Good news is with inventories merged syndicate progress might be more easily achieved given things like bonds, stock, and tokens will stay no matter which account you pick. 

So if I made my pc the primary account would I have to re do fortuna stuff or would my my max level from Xbox take over the current rank on pc?

13 minutes ago, Bink13 said:

So if I made my pc the primary account would I have to re do fortuna stuff or would my my max level from Xbox take over the current rank on pc?

You'll have to redo that as well. But... if you have your Archgun launcher I'm pretty sure you keep it. So that would probably remove the rush to do it unless you like running profit taker. Or still need the amp parts.