The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Braton Incarnon's "Prelude of Might" upgrade does not function

(PSN)Unstar

"Prelude of Might", one of the level 4 Evolutions of the Braton Incarnon, does not function during gameplay.  I tested in the Simulacrum on PS5 with my fully-unlocked Braton Prime Incarnon.

Reproduction steps:

1. Get rid of any pets or other automated abilities/passives that might impact test results.
  2. Remove every mod from the Braton Incarnon except for Vital Sense (this makes the numbers meaningfully larger when you crit so they're easier to visually pick out).
  3. Pick the Braton's Evolution 4 upgrade Survivor's Edge, which does not adjust crit damage.
  4. Spawn a durable enemy (I used level 160 Steel Path Corrupted Heavy Gunners) and shoot it a few times, taking note of how much damage the critical hits deal.
  5. Change the Braton's Evolution 4 to Prelude of Might.
  6. Shoot the enemy a few times so you can see the damage dealt by its critical hits.

Expected Result: because your crit chance is below 50%, the crit damage should now be higher with Prelude of Might than it was with Survivor's Edge.

Actual Result: the crit damage with Prelude of Might is exactly the same as it was with Survivor's Edge.

Hope this helps, and thanks!