Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

howd you feel about dagath ?

_Anise_

As a side note Dagath dark mage build with Incarnon Ceramic Dagger and Grimoire is some of the most fun I've had in this game.

It's just an unceasing rotation of massive damage and particle effects. Is it more effective than cracked Mesa or Saryn build? No. But oh boy is it fun to trample enemies with spectral horses in between throwing "fireballs" and spectral daggers. The Grimoire and Melee Exposure were made for this frame.

Now I just need to find a fitting primary for this. Is there a decent spear gun for SP+?

• Like 1

A good standard Dagath builds needs to use all her base abilities, ~a little over 100 strength, and high range and decent duration. 

She's debuff Saryn with a directional finisher. With 2, prime an enemy your allies won't immediately kill. Cast 1 (and recast often) - it will spread Doom to everyone within range. Then flatten them with your 4. For all normal uses, basically base strength + doom will result in a full strip and death. Eximus may take 2-3 casts. 3 is there to buff your CD and bring you back when you get unlucky with gating or someone actually gets close enough to land several hits. Which is unlikely given her kit slows and kills most everything. 

If you gotta helminth something , do the 3. The 2-1-4 combo is the whole point of her. Remove one of those and you may as well just play.. Rhino.

Having played her a bunch one thing I might change is removing or significantly lowering the cool down on her 3, once the immune window wears off what are you meant to do with damage output cut in half and no fallback to death for 20 seconds ? just go operator void and hide in a corner ?

her 3 anti death mechanic basically functions similar to nezha's halo which also prevents death via an I-frame except his has two iframes, gives damage reduction and status immunity and can be spam cast back to back!

9 hours ago, themoidart said:

If you gotta helminth something , do the 3. The 2-1-4 combo is the whole point of her. Remove one of those and you may as well just play.. Rhino.

I think if someone wanted they could maybe drop her 1 then use viral primer gun maybe substitute CC from somewhere (weapon sentinel companion operator etc)? that way you can always recast doom if you want to "spread" it ? though I am mostly happy with her base kit!

On 2024-01-14 at 6:26 PM, Otaiken said:

Now I just need to find a fitting primary for this. Is there a decent spear gun for SP+?

I like your idea of a full caster build, tbh I kinda like Scourge (prime) for it's throw effect

Edited by _Anise_