The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it me or Railjack missions deal heavier slash/puncture status than other missions?

Kronxito

My chroma quickly falls there while i can do steelpath, eidolon and profittaker with no issues.  

am i missing anything there?

im a bit confused. 

:-/

Edited by Kronxito

Overall railjack units are stronger by nature compared to their counterparts tbh. I remember a Grineer unit with some kind of cold ignis dealing way more damage than I would have expected.

Also if you were doing some relic missions, the void rift explosions are quite brutal in general, that might just be that.

31 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

Overall railjack units are stronger by nature compared to their counterparts tbh. I remember a Grineer unit with some kind of cold ignis dealing way more damage than I would have expected.

Also if you were doing some relic missions, the void rift explosions are quite brutal in general, that might just be that.

this. 

those Grineer units with Cold damage Ignis are called Suppressors btw, just on the off chance you wanna go back and scan them. they've also got dudes with Twin Grakatas, Tonkors etc, they're way better armed than standard Grineer units.

• Like 1