Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dueling Rooms

ZeroPhobic

Before a month or so ago we had a plain Jane dueling room and then for a very short time (maybe a day or two) we had a deluxe awesome looking dueling room, then poof, we have a very basic looking dueling room. This one is less impressive than the first one it looks like a starter design before they released the dojo.

Is this just my dojo or is this everyones? I haven't said anything because I thought they would change it back at some point, but after this last update and the improved labs and still nothing changed with the dueling rooms, I figured I would come here and ask everyone.

It is everyone's.  In the pretty version of it, if you went next to the statue you would get stuck in a kind of 'no-go' zone and the only way out was to leave the dojo.  I think due to this and the fact it extended the room making it not fit for some people is what resulted them in changing it back.

That sucks. I loved the redesign. Left the game for a while (life stuff) came back today and boom. Boring dueling room. There has to be a way to make this room look better. I'm guessing this is just a place holder until they release something cooler though. I can't imagine they have done what they did with the labs only to give us this in the dueling room. Can't wait to have it back.