The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for frame's stories

Alexiosz_L4k4t0s

Hello everyone! I thinking abaot the warframes and they storyes, and i found the leverian page in codex, but i found on the internet a lot of storyes of frames etc: gara and more wich only can found on wiki, forums, or reddit threads. My idea is an ingame readeable full story description of the frames story, because i love these storyes what i found and i think if there is a page ingame where i can read these informations like an option in the frame eguip, next to the abilities option or something.I think that's very enjoyable can be. I hope the developer team can read this and a little bit think abaut that option. 

Edited by Alexiosz_L4k4t0s
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Alexiosz_L4k4t0s said:

Hello everyone! I thinking abaot the warframes and they storyes, and i found the leverian page in codex, but i found on the internet a lot of storyes of frames etc: gara and more wich only can found on wiki, forums, or reddit threads. My idea is an ingame readeable full story description of the frames story, because i love these storyes what i found and i think if there is a page ingame where i can read these informations like an option in the frame eguip, next to the abilities option or something.I think that's very enjoyable can be. I hope the developer team can read this and a little bit think abaut that option. 

Honestly I wish every frame had a quest that explains their story/origin. Maybe a little bit into who they were before becoming frames which could also explain their character. Maybe equinox was Siamese Twins with polar opposite personalities. The infestation caused them to sort of fully reunite back into a single organism but with split personality that takes on the form of night and day. Just something to bring more interest into the game. Since frames are just thrown into missions and such. I feel like all of them should get the Inaros treatment or Umbra treatment. We don’t have to fight every single one of them, but I feel like we should have story modes for each one. As we progress they tell about their history or origins. maybe have the option to view the prime versions who are given the Ballas introduction and such. Like if you view mirage and switch to her prime, you can listen to Ballas talk about her if not get the full trailer about her. 

Maybe when the game starts to expand more, maybe DE will eventually add more quests and such. 

• Like 2