Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 15 - 19, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, January 18th for Prime Time #376! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

This week, we’re offering a Weapon Exilus Adapter Blueprint for watching our official community stream!

PTJan18.png

Twitch Drop: Weapon Exilus Adapter Blueprint

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding CanOfCraig to continue the fun and share with their community.

NOTE: Warframe International streams will be resuming later this month! No Spanish stream this week. 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfJan15.png

Tibetansun (English)
Friday, January 19th from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Tibetansun
Drop: Widebody Ore Transport Decoration

ElnoraEleo (French)
Friday, January 19th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/ElnoraEleo
Drop: Zariman Palm Plant

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
fixed to say it is weapon
  • Like 13

I know this is irrelevant but can you make that the bloodshed sigil is so that u just spawn blood already covered because its quite annoying for frames like hyldrin or rhino or Revenant, or can u make it so the blood also appears when u even kill enemies because ive done profit taker n just decided to spend platnium for it. Thank you.

Finally, i can post in the Forum again (Forum previously don't see me connected and when i've sign up, Website says i'm already connected... huh, connected to the Website, yes, but not really connected to the Forum lol)

So, no Drops obtains during Prime Time for me (again). What is the exact problem with Twitch about Warframe ? i've no problems with other games, and i hope i will have the Umbra Forma during DevStream (i really need this Forma)