The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My PC Warframe account is after the cut-off date, am I out of luck getting to account merge? [UNSOLVED]

As my account and profile picture implies, I have made my PC Warframe account today but I've found that despite having a PS4 Warframe account that's several years old (made in July 2018 w/ a Mastery Rank of 18) I was met with a message that read "This PC account was created after the cutoff date and is not eligible for a One-Time Account Merge." However according to Cross Platform Save Guide, it is apparently still possible to merge my accounts since my PS4 was created before the cut-off date but I'm still confused as to what I need to do.

Do I just need to use my PS4 account as my primary account despite it not being my PC account and intending not to play the PS4 version anymore? Do I need to put in a ticket for support so they can make my PC account my main one using my PS4 account's data? Is it even possible? I hope that I can get some help clearing the air as I'd hate to re-spend what must've been hundreds of hours and a lot of money just to get everything I had back, not to mention limited time cosmetics, prime access, and tennogen.

Edited by Sir_Useless2202

You definitely should have your PS account as main if you haven't made much progress on the new pc account. Log into the WF site with your PS account and try the merge from there. It should ask for a PC account which you then sort the login for that during the merge process.

On 2024-01-19 at 2:36 PM, Sir_Useless2202 said:

Do I just need to use my PS4 account as my primary account despite it not being my PC account and intending not to play the PS4 version anymore?

Yes. This process will convert your PS4 account to a PC account (that's how it works under the hood for any cross save account) and you never have to touch your PS again if you don't want. You will lose what little progress you have on PC but keep your years of progress. Just make sure to pick your PS account as your main while linking. 

Edited by devoltar