The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about merged accounts

Sibudu

Hi all,

Before merge I had a psn account with mr 14and a pc account mr 0 (new).

Because I wanted to play on PC I merged both accounts. I set pc as main. All stuff is visible in my pc account but questwise it seems i start all over again. Did I do something wrong Here?

Greetz Tankawa

32 minutes ago, Sibudu said:

Hi all,

Before merge I had a psn account with mr 14and a pc account mr 0 (new).

Because I wanted to play on PC I merged both accounts. I set pc as main. All stuff is visible in my pc account but questwise it seems i start all over again. Did I do something wrong Here?

Greetz Tankawa

No you did not

Quest Progress will not be merged. All Quest Progress is taken from the Primary account involved in the merge.

Hey there, I'm in a similar boat to yourself with my very new PC account and my older PS4 account. Did you have to do anything special to merge your PS5 account into your PC one and made that your main account?
I'm asking because I'm also trying to account merge as well, which is apparently possible if your console account is still before that cut-off date and I don't mind having to re-do the quests if it means I still have all of my cosmetics, warframes, and other stuff.

15 minutes ago, Sir_Useless2202 said:

Hey there, I'm in a similar boat to yourself with my very new PC account and my older PS4 account. Did you have to do anything special to merge your PS5 account into your PC one and made that your main account?
I'm asking because I'm also trying to account merge as well, which is apparently possible if your console account is still before that cut-off date and I don't mind having to re-do the quests if it means I still have all of my cosmetics, warframes, and other stuff.

Hi Sir,

merge is quite easy. You set pc to main and all items are available. IT looks like we have to re do all the quests, tho.

greetz

1 minute ago, Sibudu said:

Hi Sir,

merge is quite easy. You set pc to main and all items are available. IT looks like we have to re do all the quests, tho.

greetz

Problem is with that is that it says "This PC account was created after the cutoff date and is not eligible for a One-Time Account Merge." and below that it says "The Progression, Inventory and Currency from the Primary Account will overwrite the data of the other account selected for Linking." From what it seems like, I'm currently locked into only being able to link my accounts even though it's supposedly possible to merge my accounts with one of them made before the cut-off date.

Did the Cross Platform Save menu give you the option to merge or something of the sort?