The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Different Platinum value depending on plattform

Ascentrise

My Platinum on switch and PC is out of sync, although immediately after merging the accounts this was not the case.

Timeline of events (mostly from memory):

1. I merged my Switch(2187p) and PC (247p) accounts on the 17th of January 2024 shortly after the hotfix for Gauss Prime Access.
  2. Platinum on both accounts showed 2434.
  3. On the 18th of January 2024 my Platinum on PC was only 247 but I didn't notice yet. (noticed via screenshot)
  4. A couple days later I traded 2 veiled rivens to another player for 60p.
  5. After a while I noticed that I now only have 307p on PC. (screenshot)
  6. I check on my switch and it shows 2494p. (screenshot)

That's the main part. I have also noticed when hovering over my Platinum value on both platforms, the pop up is telling me that I own 185 Personal Platinum.

Going of it's in-game explanation: It's Plat won through official Warframe give-aways, which cannot be traded.

Which is strange, as I only ever once won 75p from a give-away for my switch account over a year ago. The Inbox message delivering the won Plat arrived on the 31th of January 2023.

The only other times Platinum was added to my account(s) in a way other than trading:

• Purchase of Wisp Prime Access (Pack with Wisp, Fulmin and Gunsen Prime but without the accessories) on Switch
  • Plat code from Nyx Collectors Statue on PC
  • Plat equal to the Nyx Collectors Statue code added by support staff, after opening a ticket as the Nyx Collectors Statue did not contain a code for Switch, to my Switch account

All of which were before Cross-Progression.

Cut directly from cross play guide on Warframes site
"You may still access and spend your Nintendo Switch Platinum while logged into your Warframe Cross Platform Save Account on Nintendo Switch. Any Items or Customizations purchased with this Platinum will also be automatically accessible while logged in on other platforms. However, you must log in via the Nintendo Switch to spend any Platinum specifically purchased on that platform."

• Like 1