Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lua Demolysts bugged

tucker_d_dawg

FlSteps to replicate: Play disruption on Apollo.

Platform: PC & XBox

Host: doesn't matter - more often when NOT host, but have had it happen when I was alone as well (not in solo mode)

Have posted this before.. has been happening for as long as I can remember.
Also if not host, can kill  demolyst, demolyst disappears from your screen, you can no longer interact with it,  but its actually not dead and will go and blow up the node. (not in a video in this post but  have posted a vid

of it before)

Demolyst can be invisible (first video)
Waypoint fubar'd and demo flickering (second video)

Edited by tucker_d_dawg
  • Like 1

DE, these are NOT isolated incidents btw...  just recent examples of it happening. 
The first video in the above post, that location is a frequent spot for invisible demolysts (that specific terminal location)
The second video in the above post is a frequent spot for the glitching waypoint where it jumps around.. often it is much worse that that.  (that room with that path coming up the side but headed either for another tile or the terminal that sometimes is near where it was defeated.)

Here for example is one where I kill the demo, but he's not dead.  He is visible up to the 3 second mark when I punch him in the face.   This can happen anywhere and is NOT tile specific. I knew right away the game bugged out because the defense complete message didn't pop up... but nothing I could do about it.  This was recorded on Xbox: