Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 29 - Feb 4, 2024

[DE]Taylor

4 hours ago, OOSIJ said:

Hi Lienki,

sorry it was a misunderstanding from my side. Like FrDiabloFr said (post below) you mean the spanish stream and not mine. First I thought you mean me with "international stream" 😅

Sorry again my bad. I still hope you can enjoy the stream and get your drops this weekend. See you maybe in-game 🥰

Ye, i caught your stream the other day, and i will catch it again at the weekend, danke:)

• Like 1

On 2024-02-01 at 5:34 PM, Debatra said:

I was there for the entire Prime Time stream tonight, and I didn't get the final drop.

I think you have to log in a little early I got all 3 drops from the Thursday live stream and opened the stream 5 minutes early just to be sure, best of luck with upcoming 3 drop 2 hour streams :) 

45 минут назад, Miholod сказал:

Now there is a stream on the channel miabyte, I watch the stream for 15 minutes, I see a message about a drop but there is no bar for receiving a drop, what am I doing wrong?

The drop from the channel miabyte started exactly at 2.30, so I was able to receive it, it’s unclear why I had to wait half an hour, although in the stream chat they said that their drop started on time.
By the way, the drop on the channel WidescreenJohn started on time, what kind of witchcraft is this?

Will the Vasca Kavat Floof be coming back? Or will there be another way to get it?

I had the channel open on my pc but because it was not 'refreshed', the drops did not work. I wasn't home because I was out celebrating my best friend's birthday  (who is also my roommate)

I know that makes it an error on Twitch's end, but I'm really sad about it not working again. I've missed drops before due to "needing to refresh the page" because lurking wouldn't work. (The other time was hours before I'd even be waking up)

A Vasca was my first Kavat and I adore them, I also am trying to collect Floofs! I currently have 5 (my bf just gifted me Tagfer last night! He felt bad that we missed the Twitch drops but especially because of how sad I was)

Thank you in advance for any response!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arcboo said:

Will the Vasca Kavat Floof be coming back? Or will there be another way to get it?

I had the channel open on my pc but because it was not 'refreshed', the drops did not work. I wasn't home because I was out celebrating my best friend's birthday  (who is also my roommate)

I know that makes it an error on Twitch's end, but I'm really sad about it not working again. I've missed drops before due to "needing to refresh the page" because lurking wouldn't work. (The other time was hours before I'd even be waking up)

A Vasca was my first Kavat and I adore them, I also am trying to collect Floofs! I currently have 5 (my bf just gifted me Tagfer last night! He felt bad that we missed the Twitch drops but especially because of how sad I was)

Thank you in advance for any response!

Capturing an Ostia Vasca Kavat in Cetus is relatively straightforward just go to the Plains at night and use your tranq gun to scan around bodies of water for the Ostia, mountain ranges for the Bau and guard camps or just random places that have enemy NPC activities for the most rare Nephil variety. The Ostia and Bau I found were in packs so getting the 5 tags from a couple of captures should be possible if they're Perfect captures. The key is waiting for the night cycle on Cetus. I managed to capture all 3 Kavat subspecies with no lures and I also had no clue what I was doing. So it's definitely possible. I started Animal Conservation around 7 days ago and have 50ish floofs currently. Don't forget you can buy tags directly from Daily Specials from Son in Deimos to trade for his floofs. The Business and Orb floofs can be the trickiest to hunt I can link you to a thread I just started on getting all the rarer subspecies. Best of luck in your floof hunts! #FloofIsLife 

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Ghost_panda said:

Capturing an Ostia Vasca Kavat in Cetus is relatively straightforward just go to the plains at night and use your tranq gun to scan around bodies of water for the Ostia, mountain ranges for the Bau and guard camps or just random places that have enemy NPC activities for the most rare Nephil variety. The Ostia and Bau I found were in packs so getting the 5 tags from a couple of captures should be possible if they're Perfect captures. The key is waiting for the night cycle on Cetus. I managed to capture all 3 Kavat subspecies with no lures and I also had no clue what I was doing. So it's definitely possible. I started Animal Conservation around 7 days ago and have 50ish floofs currently. Don't forget you can buy tags directly from Daily Specials from Son in Deimos to trade for his floofs. The Business and Orb floofs can be the trickiest to hunt I can link you to a thread I just started on getting all the rarer subspecies. Best of luck in your floof hunts! #FloofIsLife 

Omg you can get it from tags? I had no idea. Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! ^-^

Lowkey you've made my day haha, I'll be able to work on getting those tags shortly!

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arcboo said:

Omg you can get it from tags? I had no idea. Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! ^-^

Lowkey you've made my day haha, I'll be able to work on getting those tags shortly!

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~

Highly recommend you do Animal Conservation with an Archwing so you can scan larger areas of the map with the tranq gun from the sky it makes finding all the creatures a little easier as well as having a more mobile tactical advantage with the tranq shooting them from above. Animal conservation also levels up your Standing with the open world factions, Master Teasonai/Nakak on Cetus and The Business on Fortuna (but not Son on Deimos) so that's a bonus and quick way to level up your daily standing etc. Son on Deimos you can buy tags from directly however and leveling up the faction is done differently through other faction members. Each of the Animal Conservation vendors have daily specials and also offer to trade tags for floofs, 5 tags of wild creatures will get it's respective floof. There's also always a few special edition floofs in the Marketplace that happen for Seasonal or Special events and there's currently a Ticker floof you can buy from Ticker in Fortuna. The Nightwave lady Nora also has worn beat up floofs that I initially wasn't interested in but now absolutely have to have them. Lastly Baro Ki'Teer who comes around every 2 weeks sometimes has some some super rare cool floofs like the Fass, Vome and ultra collectible Desert Skate floof. The current Lunar New Year special edition floofs for 35 platinum are super cute and the very first Prime Floof just got released with the Gauss Prime Access pack. Floof hunting is fun figuring out how to fit them all into your orbiter is a whole other mission! Again I'm no expert like some people on the forums here regarding Animal Conservation but I've learned a lot in the past week of hunting floofs the community is very helpful so I wanted to pass on as much knowledge as I can that I've learned recently. Here's the link for finding all the rarest animals without using lures [very difficult method] in the first reply to my question, and below that is the link to all the animal floofs in the game. Have a great hunt! #FloofIsLife

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations/Orbiter_Decorations then scroll down to the Floofs list section 

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda

On 2024-01-29 at 5:26 PM, -1FPS said:

The domestic drone looks amazing

Also what happened during the stream the other day where the drops weren't working? Where they just not enabled as a bug or was something else going on?

One person said they got the drops, but idk.. it may be an issue with cross save, if you recently updated your account.. after unlinking and relinking, I had no problems getting the drop yesterday