Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 29 - Feb 4, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 1st for Prime Time #378! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on January 31sth at 3pm ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational

This week, we’re offering a Star Days Debt-Bonds Drop for watching our official community streams!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Star Days Debt-Bonds Drop

• Drop 1: 5 x Familial Debt-Bonds
  • Drop 2: 5 x Advances Debt-Bonds
  • Drop 3: 5 x Medical Debt-Bonds

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding L1fewater to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Last weekend had a bit of a hiccup with our Drops, so we are re-running the broken campaigns to make up for it. That means 4 Drops Campaigns this weekend!

image.png

image.png

Miabyte (English)
Saturday, Feb 3rd from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/miabyte
Drop: Citrine Prex

WideScreenJohn (English)
Saturday, Feb 3rd from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/WideScreenJohn
Drop: Ostia Vasca Kavat Floof

OOSIJ (German)
Saturday, Feb 3rd from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/OOSIJ
Drop: Black-Banded Bolarola Floof

2020ZerO (Portuguese)
Sunday, Feb 4th from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/2020zero
Drop: Badboi Domestik Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 14

The domestic drone looks amazing

Also what happened during the stream the other day where the drops weren't working? Where they just not enabled as a bug or was something else going on?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, -1FPS said:

Also what happened during the stream the other day where the drops weren't working? Where they just not enabled as a bug or was something else going on?

Drops worked fine for Prime Time and Devstream for me last week. Unless you meant international or creator ones.

Edited by Hobie-wan

2 hours ago, -1FPS said:

The domestic drone looks amazing

The drops worked. Assuming you actually claimed them on your Twitch drops page (clicked Claim button). Try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account. And make sure when you do that you’re logged out of the game. Then when you’re done log back in. You should receive your drops. 

• Like 1

Two floofs in one community drop! And the Badboi will be my first drone I've been holding off to put one in my Orbiter and this timed out perfectly. Thanks for the makeup stream there were a LOT of disappointed floof hunters last weekend! #FloofIsLife 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Lienki:

Hi I was watch the international steam for the weekly drop but I did not get it.

Hello ^^ just wondering if you really have "watched" the weekly drop stream last week? Or have you even read the first post by [DE]Taylor?

I mean if you have really watched both streams (Miabyte and mine) you would know that there was a problem from DE side and the drops wasn't active. That's why they rerun this coming weekend both streams from last week.

To answer your question, just watch the weekly stream on saturday + sunday :) I hope the drops will be active this time 😅 Enjoy.

Greetings
OOSIJ

Edited by OOSIJ

14 hours ago, OOSIJ said:

Hello ^^ just wondering if you really have "watched" the weekly drop stream last week? Or have you even read the first post by [DE]Taylor?

I mean if you have really watched both streams (Miabyte and mine) you would know that there was a problem from DE side and the drops wasn't active. That's why they rerun this coming weekend both streams from last week.

To answer your question, just watch the weekly stream on saturday + sunday :) I hope the drops will be active this time 😅 Enjoy.

Greetings
OOSIJ

The poster literally said the “international” stream ie warframe international weekly stream, at no point did the poster mention your stream.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

Why bother Watching ??????????  the drops are broken af  i have years of getting nothing and CS  being obtuse as possible about it and  they very carefully say nothing the can be held to about any updates or patchs, its fluff that could be a Short.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PSN)FrDiabloFr:

The poster literally said the “international” stream ie warframe international weekly stream, at no point did the poster mention your stream.

Oh sorry you are right! My bad I thought he meant with „international“ me 😅 because well I am from Germany so it’s also very „international“ hahahaha 🤣

Alright now I know the poster mean the official international Spanish channel.

18 hours ago, OOSIJ said:

Greetings
OOSIJ

Hello, I was just asking because I watch the streams for the content, I don't even understand Spanish.... And if I watch your stream, I don't understand German as well.  I think getting viewers to watch your content that does not even understand the language you are streaming is a great accomplishment.

And yes I might not always physically watch it and sometimes it is just background noise to fall asleep to because of the time difference but I know in some way it is supporting the community, and that is a big thing for me. This community has given me a lot of joy since I started playing WF and watching WF streamers.

So thank you I will enjoy the drops if they happen.  

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Lienki:

Hello, I was just asking because I watch the streams for the content, I don't even understand Spanish.... And if I watch your stream, I don't understand German as well.  I think getting viewers to watch your content that does not even understand the language you are streaming is a great accomplishment.

And yes I might not always physically watch it and sometimes it is just background noise to fall asleep to because of the time difference but I know in some way it is supporting the community, and that is a big thing for me. This community has given me a lot of joy since I started playing WF and watching WF streamers.

So thank you I will enjoy the drops if they happen.  

Hi Lienki,

sorry it was a misunderstanding from my side. Like FrDiabloFr said (post below) you mean the spanish stream and not mine. First I thought you mean me with "international stream" 😅

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PSN)FrDiabloFr:

Sorry again my bad. I still hope you can enjoy the stream and get your drops this weekend. See you maybe in-game 🥰

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MagisD:

Why bother Watching ??????????  the drops are broken af  i have years of getting nothing and CS  being obtuse as possible about it and  they very carefully say nothing the can be held to about any updates or patchs, its fluff that could be a Short.

I can confirm the yesterday's Prime Time Stream. Watched 45min and got all the 3 Dept-Bonds Drops. It's not broken, just sometimes are human mistakes or technical problem. Of course it is your choice wether you watch the stream campain or not. Even without the drops it's a fun and free way to support creators and also a nice opportunity to find new streamers to hang out with.

We are all one family Tenno 🥰

Don't give up! I believe you will get your drops.

45 minutes ago, OOSIJ said:

Hi Lienki,

sorry it was a misunderstanding from my side. Like FrDiabloFr said (post below) you mean the spanish stream and not mine. First I thought you mean me with "international stream" 😅

Sorry again my bad. I still hope you can enjoy the stream and get your drops this weekend. See you maybe in-game 🥰

It is all good I also understand the confusion, and in the future will be more clear in what I mean. 

I look forward to your stream and hope it is a great success.

And yes, I can also confirm, I did eventually get all the drop on the normal prime time.