Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Namar mother orb

uwFeARwu

Maybe in 20 years, DE says they have plans(no comment), which means they forgot about it or don't know what to do with it. I'm still waiting for the nef anyo boss fight on phobos replacing the sergeant as they showed us in one of the devstream, just search on youtube.

They haven't said they have any plans to do that, so it's fairly safe to assume there won't be anything in the near future.  At the very least, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Personally, I don't want another Orb fight unless they have some ideas that would make it a fantastic experience.  If they don't, I'd rather just have it float in the water for eternity.

That said, DE did just announce that they're going to rebalance Fortuna progression.  And if they were to ever add a new content to that area, that does seem like a step that would precede it...

Edited by UnstarPrime

On 2024-01-30 at 1:28 PM, UnstarPrime said:

They haven't said they have any plans to do that, so it's fairly safe to assume there won't be anything in the near future.  At the very least, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Personally, I don't want another Orb fight unless they have some ideas that would make it a fantastic experience.  If they don't, I'd rather just have it float in the water for eternity.

That said, DE did just announce that they're going to rebalance Fortuna progression.  And if they were to ever add a new content to that area, that does seem like a step that would precede it...

Don’t do that… don’t give me hope