Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering who did the copy for...

Ultra-9

"This data is meant to pique the interest of community members and does not serve as a tier list or any other statement on item viability. In other words, don’t sweat it if your favourite Warframe isn’t number one!"

In the warframe usage list page. just wondering... for reasons....

On 2024-02-05 at 5:21 AM, MaxTunnerX said:

Sadly the usage list is very outdated and from the pre-nerf era. But at least we can see wukie and zarr in their prime.

What are you talking about?

The usage list on the Website is the aggregate of the year, each year. It's pre and post nerf, combined, and can even be broken down further to usage for each mastery rank. The only outstanding points to take from it, are the weird outliers.

For example how Qorvex, despite being released in the last month of the year, has an equal stat usage with base Nyx, who is incredibly easy to get...

43 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

What are you talking about?

The usage list on the Website is the aggregate of the year, each year. It's pre and post nerf, combined, and can even be broken down further to usage for each mastery rank. The only outstanding points to take from it, are the weird outliers.

For example how Qorvex, despite being released in the last month of the year, has an equal stat usage with base Nyx, who is incredibly easy to get...

Last time I checked the stats were from 2022. So thats at least a year gap.

16 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

The 2023 stats have been up since mid January, my friend, they announced it and everything ^^

https://www.warframe.com/stats

Weird, I can see it there now. No idea why I got 2022 when I last clicked the link DE gave us. I dont even remember seeing different years to choose from. In any case, thanks for showing me that theres more. The whole thing makes much more sense now.

Edited by MaxTunnerX