Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Maneuverability Issues / UI darkness settings

K9_Punk

Evening everyone! So I'm coming from console to PC and having a issue that might be a game breaker for me. On console while you're 'auto' melee (holding down the button) you can use the left stick to kind of swing around and change direction. On PC it seems like when I'm in the auto melee, I'm just going in a straight line. I've attempted to mess with the auto melee camera/target settings under the controller options but no luck. I've turned on the 'use the fire button for melee' option but I lose the ability to pull my guns out without having to press the triangle/Y button. Any advice would be great thanks! 

Also, is there a way to make the gear wheel darker? I think I'm having a UI issue. Even Mesa's 4th ability isnt visible (the target box that gets smaller) 

1 hour ago, K9_Punk said:

Also, is there a way to make the gear wheel darker? I think I'm having a UI issue. Even Mesa's 4th ability isnt visible (the target box that gets smaller) 

Tweak your light effects in options (disable them). As for Mesa 4rd, just pick brighter energy color.

Edited by Zakkhar

• 2 weeks later...

Ill give it a shot. I’ve been trying to use remote play with the backbone but the connection is always horrible. If I can get the PC thing figured out, I’ll look into a steam deck since I’m stuck at work 90% of the time. Thanks everyone! I’ll report back as soon as I can get home.

Ok I got it sorted. I disabled EVERYTHING that had to do with melee. Seems like 'Align Attacks to Camera' was my problem. Disabling it made it so I can change direction with my left joystick. Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1