The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After Bonus Relics, upgraded boosters not working.

Eidolonic_Umbra

Hi Everyone.

When you Play (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi, or Requiem) fissure, every successful round you will get your random primed part, then you select the next relic you want to crack it.
at 1st round gives you 25%affinity booster, then credit 25%, then 25% resource booster, then 25% resource drop chance.
When you get the bonus relic, it shows all the booster are upgraded to 50%!,  this number is not working with best example the steel essence you will get isn't changed to higher number.

so when it show at bonus relic , +50%,75%, and 100% are not working, you will have to finish each round or every 5 waves ..etc, so you will get individually +25% with each relic cracking.

still haven't understood?    Every cracking 5 relics, the Extra+25% additional booster on your 4 booster, ARE NOT working.

also the bonus requiem relic, isn't given or rewarded.

beside of this I would have  suggestions:-

1-removing the display bug, or fix it.
2- I would suggest, when you get all boosters +100%, every 5 rounds with a bonus relic adds +25 mod drop chance booster ( because its too OP booster), after 5 relics becomes +50%.
the reason of my suggestion? because after 100% of previous boosters, nothing will change, not extra rewards, your efforts are same just enemies levels are increased.
3- bonus requiem relic isn't rewarded.
thanks

Edited by Eidolonic_Umbra
haven't finished