The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Year Anniversary Community Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! Wouldn't be a Warframe Anniversary without our Space Moms, right? Sooo I drew 'em! Mirroring each other - moving forwards, pointing back. If each index finger represents a "1", they're each making their own "11"s.

The graffiti aesthetic was too fun not to include in this piece. Was a delight putting this together! I'll take any excuse to draw the Space Moms happy 😁

2WMKPKL.png

VERY excited for what the future holds... Thank you DE for your wonderful work! 💖💖💖

• Like 5

Certainly! Here's an original work of mine:

Title: "Echoes of Eternity"

In the far reaches of the cosmos, where stars twinkle like ancient memories and nebulae whisper secrets of the universe, there exists a realm known as the Celestial Nexus. Here, time is but a tapestry woven by cosmic weavers, and the echoes of eternity resonate through every corner of existence.

At the heart of the Nexus lies the Observatory of Ages, a colossal structure crafted from the very essence of stardust. Within its crystalline halls, the Keepers of Time, beings of unfathomable wisdom and power, stand vigil over the cosmic balance.

Among the Keepers is Lyra, a luminous being whose radiant presence illuminates the darkest corners of the Nexus. With eyes that hold the mysteries of a thousand galaxies, Lyra gazes into the endless expanse, charting the courses of stars and guiding the flow of time itself.

But as the celestial harmony begins to falter, whispers of discord ripple through the fabric of reality. Dark shadows stir in the abyss, threatening to unravel the threads of existence. In the face of this looming chaos, Lyra must embark on a journey across the cosmos, delving into the depths of time to confront the source of the encroaching darkness.

Joined by an eclectic band of cosmic allies – from star-faring nomads to enigmatic entities born of pure energy – Lyra traverses the vast reaches of space, braving celestial storms and cosmic tempests. Along the way, she unearths long-forgotten truths and confronts ancient foes, each encounter bringing her closer to the heart of the cosmic mystery.

As the echoes of eternity crescendo into a symphony of light and shadow, Lyra discovers that the fate of the universe hangs in the balance. To restore harmony to the Celestial Nexus, she must confront the darkness within and embrace the luminous power that dwells within her soul.

In a climactic showdown beneath the blazing light of a dying star, Lyra faces the ultimate test of courage and resolve. With the fate of existence hanging in the balance, she unleashes the full extent of her cosmic power, casting aside the shadows of doubt and fear.

In the aftermath of the cosmic conflict, as the stars continue their eternal dance across the heavens, Lyra stands as a beacon of hope in the darkness. With the echoes of eternity reverberating through her being, she vows to safeguard the cosmic balance for all eternity, ensuring that the light of creation shines on.

"Echoes of Eternity" is a tale of cosmic adventure and timeless heroism, weaving together elements of science fiction and fantasy into a sweeping epic that spans the reaches of the universe. From the shimmering depths of distant galaxies to the radiant halls of the Celestial Nexus, join Lyra on a journey beyond time and space, where destiny awaits among the stars.

Happy 11th Anniversary! I am once again honored to be able to celebrate another year with this wonderful game with another piece representing not only the changes that we players have experienced, but the changes within our beloved game that continues to grow with us each step. 

With each year, I look forward to whatever new stories and advancements this game will be giving me. 

1e2158d55ec752341723a8a8e182484369aa207f

Edited by iskiskisk
Updated Link
  • Like 6

Hello, this is my interpretation of this year's Steel and Mirrors theme! I chose to symbolize the Steel portion by representing all of my Dex gear from the Wisp skin to the Dex furis Jade skin paying homage to my Xbox community. For the Mirrors theme I put my Drifter and Warframe back to back between the number 11 to demonstrate the two sides of Warframe, Duviri as well as they typical Warframe experience.

Thank you

-X B3AR M4N X

qyHWtOm.jpeg

• Like 3

On 08/02/2024 at 19:22, [DE]Ronnie said:

Aço e Espelhos

community-contest_1920x520.jpg

Feliz 11º aniversário, Tenno! 

Queremos comemorar nossos 11 anos juntos com um concurso comunitário. O material simbólico do aniversário de 11 anos é o aço, e para quem explorou o Paradoxo Duviri, vemos os espelhos na paisagem refletidos tanto para frente quanto para trás, como a natureza palindrômica do 11. Para este concurso, os temas artísticos são aço e /ou espelhos. 

Como participar:
Envie uma ilustração inspirada em aço e/ou espelho ou imagem Captura neste tópico. As capturas podem ser editadas ou não editadas (*Isso não inclui o uso de geradores de IA)

Prémios:
lugar – Prime Access à sua escolha! (*excluindo itens do pacote do Fundador)
2º lugar – 1000 Platina 
3º lugar – 750 Platina 
4º lugar – 600 Platina 
5º lugar – 500 Platina 
6º-11º lugar – 250 Platina 

Precisa de um exemplo?
Warframe1793.jpg

Regras:

• Uma finalização por jogador
  • O envio deve ser seu trabalho original
  • Não aceitamos nenhuma arte gerada por Ai
  • As inscrições devem ser apropriadas para fóruns da comunidade 
  • Não reserve vagas no tópico oficial do concurso
  • Os envios devem ser imagens, sem vídeos, por favor!
  • As inscrições serão contadas apenas a partir deste tópico oficial do concurso. 
  • As inscrições estarão sujeitas a análise adicional pelos membros do DE. Se solicitado, deve ter o Trabalho em Andamento (WIP) preparado para ser elegível para vencer.

Os vencedores serão anunciados em abril durante a transmissão ao vivo da nossa comunidade em twitch.tv/warframe

Este concurso começa agora até quinta-feira, 11 de abril, às 13h ET

https://twitter.com/ruediger59356/status/1777421106778952162/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ruediger59356/status/1777421106778952162/photo/1

Happy 11th anniversary! Me and a friend decided to celebrate with the 11th Warframe, Banshee, dressed up in Dex cosmetics and colors, wielding the Dex Nikana. It took so long to get the timing right, lol.

Bi7gIcj.jpg

• Like 4