Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

A bug that appears while veiling a Mod

Gaalirusm369

un-veiled MOD info: [companion weapon riven mod], Sustain a 6x melee combo multiplier for 30s with an active pet present.

I have put this un-veiled Mod on the companion's weapon, and equiped a Khora prime warframe with her pet Venari present to veil this Mod by attacking the Right Hindleg at Enrichment Labs in Orb vallis, but after an over 30s lasting 6x(or over 6x) melee combo has been done, the veiling mod mission has not completed. I have tried the same way many times and it did not work. So I think this should be a bug that need to be fixed.

Edited by Gaalirusm369
additional notes

5 hours ago, Gaalirusm369 said:

with an active pet present

Venari does not count as an "active pet" for the conditions of this challenge since she's integrated to Khora's abilities / kit. It usually refers to a beast-type companion, like kubrow / kavat / predasite / vulpaphyla (I'm unsure if the hounds count, they probably should but I'd need to test it).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had this same issue yesterday with the riven installed on my sentinel weapon.  I even went as far as to maintain the 6x counter for several minutes. 

I tried on Khora and Nekros with Helios.  Same issue and used the same strategy to attemp to unveil it both times.  Funny thing is I unveiled a similar riven earlier in the day.

Edited by Trogre

On 2024-02-15 at 10:45 AM, Gaalirusm369 said:

Right Hindleg at Enrichment Labs in Orb vallis

Opening riven in Open World may be bugged. 

2 hours ago, Trogre said:

I tried on Khora and Nekros with Helios.

Seems a BUG as Active Pet must be a Beast (Kavat, Kubrow, Vulpa, Predasite) and they do not have Robotic weapon to equip.

May try with Hound but doubt it will work.

Edited by Zakkhar