Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Scene Drifter/Operator swap glitched on PS5

kokuou_ji

i wasn't sure where to put this, but as the title suggests, my partner lunarniya and i were messing around in a captura scene when she used the tenno school menu to swap from operator to drifter and...well. i don't think the ensuing model was supposed to happen (i'm really sad the video didn't capture our hysterical laughter).

it seemed to only happen on my PS5 version, not her PS4 version, so i'm not sure if it's just a PS5 glitch or if it's something to do with console compatibility or whatever else, but it's really hilarious. easy to avoid at least since it seems it might hopefully only be in captura mode, but still felt like a bug worth reporting!

it's worth watching the whole video because my operator's entire body and hair completely just do not load in when i attempt to swap. very funny bug!

Look at the bright side - if all that's rendered on screen of your character is only head and amp, the misaligned braces on amps that DE refuses to fix for 4 years now cannot clip into your character's hand! ;)