Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Feb 20 - 25, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 22nd for Prime Time #381! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 21st at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Built Forma for watching our official community streams! This week's Prime Time is in support of Special Effect! Learn more about our charity campaign here: 

Forma Drop Asset.png

Twitch Drop: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Purkinje to continue the fun and share with their community.

Don't miss out on this month's Devstream on Friday, Feb 23rd as well!

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfFeb19.png

Slivarito (English)
Saturday, February 24th from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Slivarito
Drop: Nelumbo Shawzin

pandaahhhhh (French)
Sunday, February 25th from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/pandaahhhhh
Drop: Green Velocipod Floof

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 11

Still haven't gotten my valentines inbox message with my noggle and date etc. From last week :( I have drops on and get other drops I have the twitch page that says I earned the drops but apparently I just don't have a valentines this year :( either missing inbox message or missing the actual noggle etc because I got nada that I can tell :( 

excited about the forma though 

edit: I did unlink and relink twitch and got a months worth of missing inventory stuff. Not sure why this broke right before umbra forma as I haven't changed anything about my WF or Twitch accounts, unlinking and relinking worked for me though thanks. ( konzu in necralisk with zariman drinks sounds like a good time )

Edited by LadyAnime
fixed problem

56 minutes ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

I’m watching the International stream and it says that drops are not available for IOS, it’s locked. 

Same here…I think I figured it out somewhat.  We can’t “see” the drop progress on our IOS devices or twitch apps but if you log into the twitch website you can check the progress there.  I was only able to get 60% of that international stream though for some reason despite watching the entire time. 

I had the same problem. I checked out the iOS app this last evening and closed the app like any by swiping it closed. I think the problem is once you close the iOS app it still keeps you logged in. I logged into my PS5 after the stream today and it told me I was still logged in on another device. So it looks like until they find away to log you out on iOS you will need to log into another device to log you out of the iOS app.

Edited by OPTICAL-DOSE
Missing word

It’s surprising to see creators repeatedly choose ordinary Floofs that come from a few conservation tags as their twitch drop when objectively more valuable (in terms of plat or sometimes standing) items such as Domestik Drones or Shawzins are available to choose.

I think a high value item would give you a better chance of more new viewers coming to your stream, which is the point of the creator drops in the first place right? 🤔

Perhaps DE removes the “good stuff” from the choices after it’s been picked recently? IDK, makes me wonder. 

Edited by PSherman

For those who were having issues getting the iOS drop, I set up the campaign anew in hopes of addressing the issue. If you still cannot receive Drops on your iOS devices with this new campaign, please share here! Screenshots and anything else you can share (ie. where exactly are you seeing these messages), would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

For those who were having issues getting the iOS drop, I set up the campaign anew in hopes of addressing the issue. If you still cannot receive Drops on your iOS devices with this new campaign, please share here! Screenshots and anything else you can share (ie. where exactly are you seeing these messages), would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

Still not working. Even the “fixed” drops are locked out. I’m on iPhone and using the twitch app. I have a screen shot but I’m not sure how to post it here. It only lets me do a URL link, which it’s just a screen shot on my phone. Idk. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

Still not working. Even the “fixed” drops are locked out. I’m on iPhone and using the twitch app. I have a screen shot but I’m not sure how to post it here. It only lets me do a URL link, which it’s just a screen shot on my phone. Idk. 

Was it previously locked for iOS in the past? Have you been able to watch on your phone before?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElKrafT0 said:

PC drops are forzen too

There are two drops campaigns -- the initial one was expired (but is still showing up). The iOS named one is for all platforms, and should get progress still! We just made a fresh one to see if it would fix the iOS issue. 

• Like 1

hace 13 minutos, [DE]Taylor dijo:

There are two drops campaigns -- the initial one was expired (but is still showing up). The iOS named one is for all platforms, and should get progress still! We just made a fresh one to see if it would fix the iOS issue. 

so we lost the progress from yesterday? what about the third form?