Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Feb 20 - 25, 2024

[DE]Taylor

3 minutes ago, MauMauRS said:

The drop was 3 Built Forma and now it says 2 Forma. Is this correct?

Correct.

Just stating a fact.....ppl who watched yesteardays stream claimed 2 formas already...+ 2 more today....total 4 formas

ppl like us, which progress halted (campaign reset), will get only 2 formas

Edited by ElKrafT0

1 minute ago, Degaz3000 said:

@ElKrafT0 I don't think so. I've watched the International stream and only got 1 forma and 80% towards the second one before the progres stopped.

Last week, I watched warframeinternational complete stream and claimed 2 drops, the 3erd one I claimed from warframe stream.  Regreatable this week I couldnt watch ElZorro stream complete and couldnt even get 1 drop. 

Since today, the whole campaign were reset (actually a new camping), we have 2 new drops completely independent from yesterdays drops (2 + 2 = 4 formas)

Drops progress stalled at 15% /45mins for me.  I've refreshed both the drops page and the actual stream a couple of times - I even rebooted the PC (thanks to a crash lol), still the progress didn't progress.  Never had an issue getting drops before.

Edit -- nevermind, I see there was a second campaign made and I got the drops for that ....  was just confusing (I didn't watch the international, only Prime Time) and I didn't scroll down enough to see the second campaign that had worked.

Edited by 0bsi

1 hour ago, medroll said:

I watched the whole stream .the percentages stopped

Built Forma

11% of 45 minutes

Reward Image Icon

Built Forma

5% of 1 hour 30 minutes

Reward Image Icon

Built Forma

4% of 2 hours

Same thing here. Progress frozen completely.

This was kind of messed up to be honest, It should of been through 21-23, the sponsored a channel to proceed after them. Not only did I catch the tail end of both streams. But didn't get any drops at all. possibly the worst twitch drops I have ever participated in. I don't want to be overly negative but hard to do when you expect one thing and get an entirely different result. We used to get In game goodies after each dev update live stream haven't seen any of those in a long time now.

This was a bit more messed up than just "not working on iOS". I was on Windows 11, watched most of the Wednesday stream, nothing counted towards progress, couldn't claim the forma. Watched the entire Thursday stream on Windows 11 again, nothing was counting, gave up on it but much to my luck kept it running. Looked at it again at 9pm (an hour after the stream is supposed to end), an lo and behold I could claim things, according to Twitch I got 1 claim for 2 forma from watching Wednesday, 2 claims for 1 forma each for Thursday. Log into the game, I get 3 forma.

I'm not complaining, I got the 3 that I was supposed to, but I'm getting a headache trying to wrap my head around the math.

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

For those who were having issues getting the iOS drop, I set up the campaign anew in hopes of addressing the issue. If you still cannot receive Drops on your iOS devices with this new campaign, please share here! Screenshots and anything else you can share (ie. where exactly are you seeing these messages), would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

According to Twitch, you must not offer drops for a game that is on iOS, but viewers can still claim it on the website at twitch.tv/drops/inventory.

w90j33p.png

No entiendo bien, sorry. Entonces el drop que estaba previsto esta semana (3 formas) no es para todo el mundo, solo para los que tengan el sistema IOS??? Recibí uno el miércoles, como habitualmente, y el resto del tiempo acumulado se guarda (como se puede ver en las tomas de pantalla de otros tennos) para aplicarse en el stream siguiente, pero en esta ocasión no ha sido así, como hemos reportado bastantes tennos. Por favor, qué ha pasado???

Such a frustrating concept. I'm going to just go back to pretending like these Twitter drops aren't a thing. At least make it so that people can watch the VOD and get them within a certain window if they don't show up at the exact time on the exact day, real life duties and all of that.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic