Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

iOS login error - No user matching that email address.

Getting “No user matching that email address.” when attempting to log in onto iOS. I have linked my PC and iOS account. I managed to use Apple ID to log in 10 or so hours ago but then I started getting this error.

• Like 3

Same for me.
When I cross saved on Warframe.com on my mobile device, I first tried the normal portal but it always said “login failed”. So, I used the “use different AppleID” and then manually put in my phone number that is bound to my AppleID. It succeeded. 
When I tried to log back in to Warframe IOS App, it said “no user matching that email address”. How can I resolve this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IchigoHollow88 said:

Now I have error like u. Do you fix now this error ?

Not sure yet. Now I’m getting “Too many login-failures; try again later.” Guess we have to wait for server-side fixes.

hace 3 horas, Pvl.alex dijo:

Getting “No user matching that email address.” when attempting to log in onto iOS. I have linked my PC and iOS account. I managed to use Apple ID to log in 10 or so hours ago but then I started getting this error.

I have the same problem, try to link. My account from PC Ps5 to iOS and I got error one.

1 час назад, Pvl.alex сказал:

Not sure yet. Now I’m getting “Too many login-failures; try again later.” Guess we have to wait for server-side fixes.

Lmao. Now I have this problem too xD

I think it fix about same time. We need wait )

5 minutes ago, IchigoHollow88 said:

Lmao. Now I have this problem too xD

I think it fix about same time. We need wait )

So i waited and I could try again but I’m back to getting “Login failed; check your info” error.

1.use appleID login warframe mobile

2.chose a warframe,and finish the mission

3.open warframe.com and link to ios, choose another user when logging in appleID, don't use quick login(If you are operating on an iPhone)

4.Once connected, open the warframe mobile and log in

5.done

Edited by sandral

1 минуту назад, sandral сказал:

3.open warframe.com and link to ios, choose another user when logging in appleID, don't use quick login

I can’t  use appleID login because gettin “login failed” I can’t chose a Warframe cause I can’t enter the game . 

刚才 , IchigoHollow88 说:

I can’t  use appleID login because gettin “login failed” I can’t chose a Warframe cause I can’t enter the game . 

Can you upload some screenshot?

3 минуты назад, sandral сказал:

3.open warframe.com and link to ios, choose another user when logging in appleID, don't use quick login

5.done

Buddy I use cross save. But I can enter in game . Gettin “login failed. Check your information”

Только что, sandral сказал:

Sure ,wait pls. But in launcher Rus language . 

8 минут назад, sandral сказал:

And if I try enter in game from AppleID I don’t have button “enter with another AppleID” 

only button - “enter” (or next) sorry for my eng . I am from Ukraine and I don’t know who’s write on this stage on eng version ) 

3分钟前 , IchigoHollow88 说:

And if I try enter in game from AppleID I don’t have button “enter with another AppleID” 

only button - “enter” (or next) sorry for my eng . I am from Ukraine and I don’t know who’s write on this stage on eng version ) 

'Select another appleID ' is used when binding the account, not when logging into the game

23 minutes ago, sandral said:

3.open warframe.com and link to ios, choose another user when logging in appleID, don't use quick login(If you are operating on an iPhone)

5.done

On IOS game you can only use the Apple ID used on the device. No other options to change id or use a different Apple ID. 

Accounts already linked. 

I have the same issue and it’s very interesting. When I am connected to the wifi it says “There is no user matching this email address.” And when I am on mobile connection it says “The session could not be opened. Check your information.”

4分钟前 , Pvl.alex 说:

On IOS game you can only use the Apple ID used on the device. No other options to change id or use a different Apple ID. 

Accounts already linked. 

I may have misdescribed it, the account change I'm talking about is only used when you're using your iPhone to operate a connected account