Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1: Hotfix #2

We’ve got a small Hotfix for you today so that we can address our top fix listed below as soon as possible, as well as other important iOS specific fixes!

Top Fix:

• Fixed not receiving rewards after completing the first rotation of an Alchemy mission, as reported here.

iOS Specific Notes:

• As stated in Hotfix #1, players who have not received their iOS Pre-Order/Day 1 Rewards (Bombyx Syandana and 3-Day Affinity Booster) should now have them delivered to their account after downloading this Hotfix and logging in.
  • (Hotdrop*) Fixed another login failed issue when using Face ID after Cross Platform Save linking an iOS account to a PC account.
  • Fixed being able to link an iOS account if it has not yet been activated yet by choosing an alias in-game on iOS.
    • This is to prevent any further issues related to Cross Platform Save linking between iOS and other platforms.
  • Fixed being unable to interact with the terminal hacking in Albrecht’s Laboratories missions while using touch controls.
  • Fixed the “Confirm” button missing on iPad Mini 6th Gen. This was resulting in iPad Mini 6th Gen players getting stuck in the settings menus and Mission Results screen when using touch controls.
  • Made some performance improvements as a temporary solution for quality presents not always applying correctly - learn more in our known issues list.

*Learn more about what these terms mean in the Warframe Lexicon for Updates.

Cross Platform Play/Save Changes & Fixes:

• Founders items can now be accessed on platforms other than PC from Cross Platform accounts.  

• We want to thank our Founders for their continued support from the start and are honored to have them here with us to enjoy Cross Platform Play and Save almost 11 years later! We greatly appreciate our day 1 supporters and thoroughly enjoy seeing them continue to sport their Founders gear. If you still can’t access your Founders items from your Cross Platform accounts after this Hotfix, please submit a ticket to support.warframe.com.

• Note: The Excalibur Prime Dark and Bright Glyphs are not accessible at the moment, but we will have a follow up fix to ensure they are in the near future!

• Fixed the PlayStation-exclusive Obsidian Syandana being visible and equippable from the Drifter Clothing menu on other Platforms via Cross Platform Save.
    • To learn more about Cross Platform Save exclusions (including platform-exclusive items such as the Obsidian Syandana), visit the Cross Platform Save information post.

Changes:

• Lowered the Akbolto’s Mastery Rank requirement from 9 to 8.
    • The Akbolto is a manufacturing requirement for the Akjagara, which is a Mastery Rank 8 weapon, so we reduced it so that players can craft the Akjagara without having to reach Mastery Rank 9.

iOS Known Issue: Stuck on Shawzin Screen

• We are aware of an issue on iOS where players can access the Shawzin on their Emote wheel but cannot exit out of the Shawzin emote. This will occur regardless of touch controls or gamepad controls.  While we are currently working on a fix, the best way to prevent getting stuck on iOS is to avoid using the Shawzin until an upcoming hotfix addresses the bug. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added clarification to the Founders items change
  • Like 5

If u have any update in the issues with, operator abilities such as zenurik not showing, how to use operator/drifter on mobile. A bug when you try to equip mods on arsenal and it gets duplicated and stuck on screen after you leave the arsenal, as well would like to know how to use incarnum weapons as they charge kn mobile but there is not a control for heavy attak like the R3 on controls or the MB3 on mouse

• Like 1

Yesterday I changed my original iOS email to match the one on my primary account in attempt to link. Today I linked the account but I can no longer log into warframe on my phone as is says ‘no user matching that email…’ This is after I deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times. 

Hi, why Warframe is not available in Russian region on AppStore? Are you going to change this in future? Why it’s okey if you play and donate in steem from Russia, but don’t touch our game on iPhone policy? 

Corey! These are some of the issues I’ve encountered in the game. 

1. After bullet jumping and landing  again all movement is cancelled. Meaning I’ve got to repress my movement button over and over again to continue my movement instead of just being able to kept the button pushed up. 

2. Not being able to strafe while aiming down sights as every time I shoot It cancels all movement. I end up standing still while shooting. 

3. While moving I’ve got to slide my thumb most of the way up the screen to enable sprinting. Auto sprint has no effect and why do we not have a sprint sensitivity slider? 

hopefully someone will look in to these and I can provide video footage of the issues if needed. I’ve got over 6k hours on the pc version. 

just thought that’s some of these things will make the game easier to use on a mobile device.

Edited by Pimje
Sentence was not structured correctly.