Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA - Alchemy Reward Issues (RESOLVED)

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

We are aware of reports that rotation rewards from Alchemy missions are disappearing after the first Rotation. The team can confirm that this is a bug and is unintended behaviour. We are currently investigating a fix, but in the meantime we recommend avoiding Alchemy Missions until this issue can be resolved.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding! 

Update: Feb 21 @ 4:20pm ET

This bug was fixed in our latest hotfix! May you freely explore your alchemical desires, Tenno!

• Like 15

FIX EXTRACTION!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I've been avoiding this gamemode because of this since the very start, advertised as an endless gamemdoe without endless gamemode extraction. Instead of fixing it or at the very least addressing that it is a major issue there is now another game-breaking issue with it fantastic.

How has this not at the very least been addressed?????????????

We've had extraction issues in the past and they've been addressed pretty fast even though they may require a cert update I recall it being an issue during Orphix Venom. But this is just baffling that this has not been addressed in any sort of capacity for this long.

E:I see that it has been listed on the known issues thread but it should have been there from day one and high up on the list for fixes. And as an added bonus the description still isn't correct. It isn't just the fact solo players cannot extract but that all players get yanked out regardless so I can't get a C rotation reward even if two players are extraction. It is using the extraction method for regular gamemodes rather than endless ones.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 4

what about people that drop loot before this annonce and got nothings, because i run alchemy two time aleardy drop 3 tennokai mod that i really needed and no luck nothings at the extraction even have video proof 

• Like 2

I managed to lose a tome mod from this bug. Extracted after 4 rotations, saw the Xata Invocation mod come up, extracted and then went to look for it and it wasn't in my inventory.

It also visually disappeared from the extract menu just before leaving as well.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, OmegaShoots said:

I managed to lose a tome mod from this bug. Extracted after 4 rotations, saw the Xata Invocation mod come up, extracted and then went to look for it and it wasn't in my inventory.

It also visually disappeared from the extract menu just before leaving as well.

Tome mods drop mirror defense. This psa is for alchemy which drops tennokai mods. If you really got a tome mod from alchemy report it as bug.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this as I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but it seems like the acolyte spawns in alchemy missions are broken as well. I completed a 1h steel path alchemy run a while before the PSA and not only did I lose my rotation rewards, not a single acolyte spawned during the entire run. I submitted a ticket mentioning this too, hope they patch this soon 🙏

• Like 3

Yup this has totally happened to me as well. I had 2 drops of 9,999 Platinum drop and after extracting it was gone. I would have video proof except my cat walked on my keyboard and has pressed all of the buttons in the correct order to delete all video proof. As you can see this is totally plausible and as such any compensation would be appreciated. 😏 👉🐈 

• Like 1

This is infuriating. I ran so many Alchemy missions this week hoping for the 6% Tennokai mods. I got all of the Mandonel parts as well as both of the mods and now I don't have anything. I am a paying customer. I've invested time and money in this game because I truly like the game. It's so disheartening when stuff like this happens. I really hope there will be some form of compensation for this. Keep at it though I love the new enemies and tileset. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thegoodboi87 said:

I hope alchemy will be patched on short notice, it's actually a really neat game mode

Honestly it's one of the funnest game modes they've added.

No frustration factor at all, just fun chaos.

I know slot of ppl like Disruption but the demolition units are legitimately unfun to fight because DE overbuffed them.

Not only do they not make sounds from far enough away but they are immune to every power that makes choosing a strategic/counter Warframe worthwhile, and they pop Nullification bubbles too boot.

Like...just screw it at that point. Don't CC or slow or hinder. Just Nuke em. 

Reminds me of when they nerfed healing so now you're better off just going full DPS instead of using a defense/defending focused frame. (IE: Instead of shielding and restoring, and defending....just go full Nuke build. They can't damage it if they're dead.)

I digress...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I vividly enjoy playing it and love when fun or quick bounties pop for it. 

That said, I love the congo line the enemies make when the crucibles change. Like I legitimately laugh and giggle at how both the Tenno and NPCs go:

"Hold up! Let's all move, congo style, to the next objective." 

*Everyone arrives*

"We all here? Cool. Okay, resume combat in...3, 2, 1!"

• Like 2

People crying in this thread clearly haven't been playing long enough.

You clearly like the game enough to be on the forums to complain, so just give the devs time as they just saif they are working on it. To those who are crying cause they spent money on a free game and expect the devs to hurry up is just ridiculous. the reason they even are putting in hotfixes is because they can pay the people to do so. There is so much other things to do in the game that having some patience when they fix something is totally viable.

And to the guy that cried about the game mode not being fun, at least 3 people in this thread disagree with you, So if you don't like it Guess what? there are a bunch of other game modes you can play.

The only difference locking the node is that others that enjoy the mode don't get to play. All you have to do is just ignore the node until it's fixed and you really need the parts

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to PSA - Alchemy Reward Issues (RESOLVED)
  • [DE]Taylor unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, ZombieLover84 said:

lol @ people who think they deserve compensation for a few technical issues on a...free...to play game. Sure the choice to spend money is there, but that still doesn't automatically mean DE owes you anything. The entitled attitude is sad and pathetic.

Plenty of companies with way more cutthroat sales models compensate the player base for unexpected maintenance or technical issues caused by an update they put out. This is not a novel idea. In fact in the real world when you do not get the product that you paid for, you may return it for a refund or some sort of compensation (in store credit). This is also standard in the real world. It seems you have been conditioned to believe that this behavior is ok when it is not. A video game is a product. If people like me who have disposable income didn't exist then you wouldn't even have a game to play. What's sad and pathetic is sticking up for a gaming company that obviously doesn't give a crap about the players and insulting someone just voicing their opinions on a problem in a respectful way.

7 hours ago, Daqsun said:

People crying in this thread clearly haven't been playing long enough.

You clearly like the game enough to be on the forums to complain, so just give the devs time as they just saif they are working on it. To those who are crying cause they spent money on a free game and expect the devs to hurry up is just ridiculous. the reason they even are putting in hotfixes is because they can pay the people to do so. There is so much other things to do in the game that having some patience when they fix something is totally viable.

And to the guy that cried about the game mode not being fun, at least 3 people in this thread disagree with you, So if you don't like it Guess what? there are a bunch of other game modes you can play.

The only difference locking the node is that others that enjoy the mode don't get to play. All you have to do is just ignore the node until it's fixed and you really need the parts

Your argument doesn't make any sense. Nobody told the devs to hurry up. The reason DE can even pay people to put in hotfixes is because the player base spends money on the game. Duh. The problem was that this was a known issue and they didn't lock the node. How immature do you have to be to say someone is crying when they are just voicing their dissatisfaction at a problem?

It's actually hilarious the amount of brown nosing in this thread.

Thank you for the quick fix DE. 

Edited by Carnage7590
  • Like 2