Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Rollers Don't Knock You Around.

MSD3000

I feel it is my duty to report this, but feel free to ignore it please. Grineer Rollers haven't been giving any sort of knockback to their attacks since U11. They just run around like crazy, and rub up against you, and scratch you a bit. They're kinda like cats now...

Like I said, feel free to never change this. And don't make Toxic enemies drop fart clouds again too, please.

We can just drop them in the Nova/Rhino/Mag file, sure they're broken as hell, but why fix them and make people cry?

The reason they don't stun now, is because there IS no stun now. Its Impact Proc..

Impacts Proc. is Knockdown, and the Rollers do mostly Impact damage (thus meaning, they CAN stun and knock you down, but rarely)

I thought it was a bug, also, but Stormandreas just blew my mind with Sense-making.

Edited by Rajko

THANK GOD. No more stunlocks from rollers!

This is true for Infested on a lesser level.

Chargers and exploding Runners no longer stun in every hit. Now they have a chance to. Leapers and Ancients however still knock you down, which can be a right pain if there's a few of them around and the Runners/Chargers get very lucky.

Well they fixed laser doors to be annoying again...joy...They could have boosted them to drastically damage your shields with no knockback, and I would have been happy. That would have actually made them more useful at their job (discouraging rushers) because if they rushed through the lasers and ran into anything, they'd be naked in the breeze. As it is, the laser doors knockback punishes non-rushers more than anything.

I suppose they'll "fix" the cat-balls soon too.