Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The "100% Stagger" Weapons?

Doforcash

Since the stagger mods were rebuilt to be proc chance mods, I think the stagger chance of weapons was changed to be proc chance, at the expense of not having innate stagger anymore. As far as I know, the Impact damage type has its proc as stagger, so the best way to get stagger on a weapon now is to buff impact and proc chance. This doesn't come close to fixing the problem, though.

And?......Forgive me, but damage 2.0 was supposed to make Warframe 'better' and give a 'new life to the game'...The fact they need to fix so much of it tends to lend to the fact that they were wrong overall and screwed up in a major way. And again, forgive me for being blunt, but a number of the issues, all of which they created, are rather easy fixes....Like...Going in and editing a spread sheet....I mean, just look above, as someone pointed out, we have a flame thrower that doesn't set people on fire....lolwat?

While I'm not going to whine over every little detail, and bare with it, damage 2.0 was a terrible, terrible update, and overall broke the game in a way no other update did....I'm waiting for the next major update where they make it so there's no point in playing at all.

You know, the whole purpose of beta is for people to test the game so that it can be improved.

Damage 2.0 is out, now you whine a lot so that DE can improve it.

Every single weapon and warframe needs to be adjusted.

And it's much better than the previous damage system.

Edited by VentiGlondi

Sure, but that means they want feedback.

This thread is feedback. Asking "what happened to X?" is in fact very good feedback because it shows three things:

1) People actually miss the the thing you have taken away - thus it did matter.

2) People are confused, so your communication isn't as good as it could be.

3) If the thread gets a lot of responses or up-votes, fixing it might be a thing to prioritize.

The loss of 100% stagger weapons, as well as cold being now an extremely rare proc, rather than a constant if you had it equipped, makes a very big difference to melee survivability, particularly in big packs.

I want stagger and stun to come back in mods. I was very disappointed in my stunning speed  to see that it was changed from stun to status chance. The complete replacement of stagger/stun also killed what made Null Star so viable to me in end-game: the fact that it would stun enemies. 

1) People actually miss the the thing you have taken away - thus it did matter.

You know, a lot of people enjoy exploding every enemy within the tile with a single ability every second so you shouldn't use that as an argument.

Bringing something back because they want it doesn't necessarily fix it.

Still, BUFF THE PROC RATES

Edited by VentiGlondi

No, you don't understand. It's coming. It's right around the corner. 

^

De's go-to catchphrase. They probably also have a copyright on it. I'm sure it's coming. Right around the corner.

Sorry son, but you're gonna have to expect a visit from DE's lawyers here soon for trademark infringement.

They should change it back to the "elemental-100%-work" but different for the combined damage types, so like, if u shoot someone with freeze damage, they get slowed 100%, and if u shoot with blast, they still use the chances. they can just increase all proc chances for the innate stagger weapons in 1.0.