Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1: Hotfix #5

Greetings Tenno! We've released a small update meant to tackle some communication and connection issues with the launcher, as well as other in-app fixes. 

While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT update. Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app. If you see "Unable to connect, please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" on the launcher, head to the App Store, search for Warframe and select "Update"

Fixes: 

• Fixed an issue where having Traditional Chinese selected in your iOS System language would show Simplified Chinese instead. 
  • Fixed the issue mentioned in Hotfix #4, where players performing a Heavy Melee attack by pressing “Aim” and “Melee” on touch controls would get caught in a Melee attack loop. 
  • Fixed placeholder text appearing under Account settings 
  • Fixed iCloud backup being enabled for Warframe’s bulk assets. 
    • Warframe was automatically saving to players’ iCloud accounts. Understandably some players do not want this data taking up their iCloud storage. Players who had installed Warframe prior to today’s hotfix and who have automatic iCloud backup may need to manually remove Warframe. See Apple’s “Manage your iCloud storage” resource for instructions. 

Changes:

• Improved communication on the opening launcher screen. 
    • Upon immediate launch, players will see “Connecting…” just above the progress bar by default, rather than it being blank during initializing. 
  • Added the ability for players to save log files via the Launcher.
    • How to access: On the launcher, tap the top centre of the screen (in landscape mode) to reveal & save logs. These are primarily used to send to support.warframe.com for technical support. 
      • Players can already “Send Error Logs” under Account Settings, but this invisible button method is for players who can’t access the Options menu. Read our “How to Share Log Files” post here! 

Stay updated on the known iOS issues that we are investigating in the Warframe iOS Launch Build post.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, daniel_the_cloud said:

So it’s saying I hafe to update before logging in but it’s not giving me the option to update rite now ?

Hello Tenno! While we are calling this a hotfix, it is technically a small CERT update -- therefore you may need to visit the App Store and hit Update on Warframe if you disable Automatic Updates on iOS.

• Like 1

Any Update on fixing the frame rate ? its supposed to be 60fps on my device but literally hits 20-30fps for no exact reason, and i have my settings on the lowest quality and it is still acting like a Iphone 6

il y a 23 minutes, Ricky_CB a dit :

Une mise à jour sur la fixation de la fréquence d'images ? c'est censé être 60 images par seconde sur mon appareil, mais atteint littéralement 20 à 30 images par seconde sans raison exacte, et j'ai mes paramètres sur la qualité la plus basse et il agit toujours comme un Iphone 6

Je suis d’accord avec toi je suis sur l’iPhone 15 pro max il est largement capable de le faire tourner en 60 fps je suis déçu sur ce point mais je pense que ça ne devrait pas tarder dans une prochaine mise à jour , sinon je devrais changer de plateforme 😩

4小時前 , lin 說:

But there's no option to update in the Apple Store.

open App Store and click your icon to open Account menu you should see Purchased or Notification etc.. pull down to refresh the menu and you should able to see warframe updates down there

Can you please optimize your game? It keeps crashing, and I can't enjoy playing it properly. Also, today I discovered a very annoying bug: my entrance to the rank-up trial has disappeared. When will you be able to optimize it?